De Bruyne?

You misunderstand what motivates a true winner; a gladiator.

It is playing in the biggest arena every week; plying your trade where it really matters.

Ligue 1 is a distraction for PSG. For City, the Premier League offers the ultimate challenge.

That is the difference.

If I was good enough, I know where I'd want to be testing my abilities, resolve and character.

Can you speak French mate? ;-)

Hopes Txiki pulls his finger out

Two days after smashing the club transfer record

Hilarious these clueless people are

I think everyone is having a bit of a flap after the vidal news but we have to remember what our chairman said "we are going to be signing world class players and a few will leave" if he's ultra confident then so am I. Or is he a WUM?

I'm sure we were aware of the Vidal situation, we've obviously been working on the Pogba deal a long time, and the fact we've not moved on shows our confidence at getting the deal done, if your Juve, and you got £105m for both Pogba and Vidal, would you really turn that down? They still have Khedira, Pererya, Stourari, Marchisio, Asamoah is better centrally and they also want Witsel and one of Isco, Gotze or Oscar.

Hopes Txiki pulls his finger out

Two days after smashing the club transfer record

Hilarious these clueless people are
Behave. He managed to sign a player who openly said he didn't want to play for his club, and then paid near enough exactly what the selling club wanted. Don't get me wrong, I think Sterling will prove his worth over the length of his contract, especially with people like Yaya, Silva, Aguero and Nasri to learn from. But don't make it sounds like he's pulled off a deal that no one else was capable of. If he gets de Bruyne then he'll have done the business - reference Pogba, it will be amazing if he gets that deal done.

Behave. He managed to sign a player who openly said he didn't want to play for his club, and then paid near enough exactly what the selling club wanted. Don't get me wrong, I think Sterling will prove his worth over the length of his contract, especially with people like Yaya, Silva, Aguero and Nasri to learn from. But don't make it sounds like he's pulled off a deal that no one else was capable of. If he gets de Bruyne then he'll have done the business - reference Pogba, it will be amazing if he gets that deal done.

I agree. He still has a lot to prove.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.