De Bruyne?

Is this a wind-up? I haven't seen football as good as Nasri/Silva/Toure since Benarbia/Berkovic.

I would hate to see Samir leave. He's one of the most gifted natural footballers I've seen and his workrate is massively underrated, look at his stats.

He's certainly very gifted, but his workrate can vary. It all depends on the day with Nasri, one day he's world class and the next he can be really bad. I can see why he might be on the chopping block as he's the same mould of player as De Bruyne and Silva, meanwhile Navas is our only true winger outside of Sterling. Both might stay though, but that creates problems for Lopes, so it's a bit of a tough situation.

People may think that anonymous character is a wum but they wrote

Before the comments were posted anywhere. And has now said that Dzeko has gotten the move and KDB will come in.

If you look around social media people have been giving Dzeko stick since the comments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.