De Bruyne?

Every man and his dog has a Twitter account these days, including Journalists. It's not terribly difficult to copy one, and pass it off as your own.

It's also not difficult to establish that this is the case.

So to give themselves a little more credibility they'll feed off forums so that it looks like first hand information.

It is of course, bollox. They're attention seeking whores, every one of them.

BunnyE="markbmcfc, post: 8703238, member: 8257"]Carla Kompany is pregnant and is literally due in the next week or so.[/QUOTE]
Vinny's machine is always working hard.

8znyp5.jpg

God , no.
Samir has a plan. He will remain an integral member of the squad, feature in a high percentage of games,deliver in a few games but generally thrive due to the quality around him, keep schtum but happily run down his contract knowing he will get a huge signing on fee from another PL team for his services and then witter on about how great his new club is.
Great user name BTW

More than likely correct about that, anyone know how to change a username? Didn't plan on him leaving anytime soon

Is this a wind-up? I haven't seen football as good as Nasri/Silva/Toure since Benarbia/Berkovic.

I would hate to see Samir leave. He's one of the most gifted natural footballers I've seen and his workrate is massively underrated, look at his stats.

You'll see football better than that with Kdb/Silva/Toure. Nasri is great when he's on form but rarely gets on form.. his 3 goals and 8 assists could easily be replaced. I would be happy for him to stay and be a squad player but I don't believe he'd be too happy with that.

Buying De Bruyne is beyond crucial.

With Sterling that gives us 2 natural wingers, thus allowing Spanish Dave and Samir to play centrally, which is where they should be.

Kun is a false 9, it's giving us the ability to play in a 4-5-1 or 4-3-3, Sergio has the ability to do that and drop a bit deeper when 2 wingers are playing off the shoulder.

Last year the system was OK but it was putting people out of their natural positions and I believe this was a problem for us.

Spanish Dave is an excellent footballer, but he is much better playing centrally.

Every. Single. Word.

Buying De Bruyne is beyond crucial.

With Sterling that gives us 2 natural wingers, thus allowing Spanish Dave and Samir to play centrally, which is where they should be.

Kun is a false 9, it's giving us the ability to play in a 4-5-1 or 4-3-3, Sergio has the ability to do that and drop a bit deeper when 2 wingers are playing off the shoulder.

Last year the system was OK but it was putting people out of their natural positions and I believe this was a problem for us.

Spanish Dave is an excellent footballer, but he is much better playing centrally.
Couldn't of put it better myself :)

Also if anyone is stil talking line ups if bet my life on Aguero in front of De Bruyne-Silva-Sterling.

De Bruyne started his career on the left, occasionally plays on the left of a 3 for Wolfsburg, and even when he starts in the middle, he always drifts out wide to find space to pick up the ball.

He's at his best with the bit more space you get out there. Silva is at his best in the middle, and Sterling on the right is obvious.

That front 4 will tear the league apart. Sterling has the tricky dribbling and will work his way past people, and has the gas to just go around the outside.

De Bruyne carries the ball directly, a bit like yaya at his best, he'll get it at half way and run at the rapidly backpeddling defence, and everyone knows his delivery is as good as it gets.

Dave will set them loose and Kun will collect the rewards.

Very exciting times, regardless of the rest of the window.

I completely agree with this assessment. They would be frightning. Now, i'm only playing devils advocate here, so don't shoot me for asking the question

What if it does't work against Norwich who are playing a 10-0-0 formation? Who comes in and what do we do?

Do we need to be more direct? A tactic MP doesn't encourage.

Would it be a Navas and Bony show? get some width and crosses into the big man? Get a bit more aerial in the final 3rd. ( I dont mean one two between Hart and Bony here btw)

I feel MP needs to mix it up a bit now. People sussed us out last season in that we were very one dimensional. Had very few Plan B's. Maybe he thought he didn't have the personnel to play his plan b (ie Dzeko/Jovetic)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.