De Bruyne?

Or are you confusing a transfer thread with the multiple "squad next season" threads?

Anyway, £60 million seems an awful lot of money, but I suppose if he comes here and replicates the same form for a number of years he will be worth it.

If nobody said anything else, the thread would have two posts in it.

One which says we are after DeBruyne, one which says we have/haven't signed him.

You're presuming Silva will flank Aguero, this may not necessarily be the case. Silva could play at the head of the midfield trio with KDB and Sterling either side of Aguero
Not at all. The way I see it, there will be 5 mids behind on striker. With Yaya Silva and Sterling set as 3, you can add Pogba and Debruyne as the other 2, and that's great.But then You'd have no natural fighting mid in Delph or Dihno.

I really believe that is how we'll probably line up if we get both. Pogba will have to up his effort defensively as there will be no Marchisio or Vidal to cover his soft play. His got Yaya instead. And frankly that's like having Pirlo.

Would prefer Isco anyway, evenmoreso at the prices being thrown around for De Bruyne

f71beaed2b2a0d18a081fe28448c68ec43cc052c8c1539addfdaeede78e59800.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.