De Bruyne?

Would prefer Isco anyway, evenmoreso at the prices being thrown around for De Bruyne

problem is one plays for a team willing to sell in Germany and the other plays for Real damn Madrid and don't need or want to sell. We missed our chance with Isco until the next regime comes in at Real and wants to change everything.

f71beaed2b2a0d18a081fe28448c68ec43cc052c8c1539addfdaeede78e59800.jpg
My sentiments exactly.

Not at all. The way I see it, there will be 5 mids behind on striker. With Yaya Silva and Sterling set as 3, you can add Pogba and Debruyne as the other 2, and that's great.But then You'd have no natural fighting mid in Delph or Dihno.

I really believe that is how we'll probably line up if we get both. Pogba will have to up his effort defensively as there will be no Marchisio or Vidal to cover his soft play. His got Yaya instead. And frankly that's like having Pirlo.

So pick the team to suit the strengths & weaknesses of the opposition, & have the players on the bench to change it when needed.

Just think of Pogba and this fella as the last hotdog in the tin. The first one is the sausage itself, the second one is just de Bruyne.

Coat please.

4-2-3-1

Aguero

De Bruyne - Silva - Sterling

Any 2 from Delph/Fernandinho/Fernando/Yaya/Pogba

The usual back 4.

Front 4 all mix around as usual with Pellegrini, no one limited to one position.

Think wit that one we could have the same problems as last season. a bit attack heavy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.