De Bruyne?

Not convinced about de Bruyne when we have Bony and Navas. Is he that much better than those two?

Have you seen De Bruyne play?

Over ten goals and over 20 assists in all competitions last season, arguably the best number ten in Europe, statistically most definitely unless you include Messi.

Not convinced about de Bruyne when we have Bony and Navas. Is he that much better than those two?

Navas is at level 3. De Bruyne is ready to be at the highest level. He just needs to play a season as good as last season. Hopely with us.

Hi Marvin, check out the start of this video mate(link below).....A guy that has the pace to get away from his man, the control to turn a defender inside out and the finishing of a top striker....His final ball is also one of the best in Europe mate....what we'll notice with these signings is, the players ability to play a number of positions across the front line...Sterling and De Bruyne give us great flexibility...and perfect for our system..

I've never been overly impressed with him ever but he shat all over my opinion this past season. However still doesn't have me filled with excitement, I'm more happy with Sterling. What he will bring is an eye for a cross, lethal balls in but as you said the hype seems way and above his level of ability, let's just hope he continues to shit on my opinion if he does sign.
I don't even remember him at Chelsea. However, if you watch his YouTube highlights for 2015, what sets him apart for me is his ability to see an opportunity & make something happen. There are a number of technically brilliant players who can do something amazing without it having an effect on the game; you've seen the sort of thing - beat a player or 2 to make space but then go back towards your own goal or make a non-telling pass. He appears to make opportunities that others (perhaps more technically gifted) don't driving for the goal or making a great pass to create a chance. I think he'll be a fantastic signing for the club.

So a player is bought for 18 mil by a club who doesn't need to sell. Said player goes on to dominate the league and lead Europe in assists. In what works does said player only appreciate, by 2 million pounds. I have seen players warm the bench for a year and then go for more (Mata).

20 was always wishful thinking. 35 was generally my thought on it. 42 seems slightly high, but we just paid 49 for Sterling who had a down season.
I think you have quoted the wrong post.

I don't even remember him at Chelsea. However, if you watch his YouTube highlights for 2015, what sets him apart for me is his ability to see an opportunity & make something happen. There are a number of technically brilliant players who can do something amazing without it having an effect on the game; you've seen the sort of thing - beat a player or 2 to make space but then go back towards your own goal or make a non-telling pass. He appears to make opportunities that others (perhaps more technically gifted) don't driving for the goal or making a great pass to create a chance. I think he'll be a fantastic signing for the club.

He gives us variety. He's obviously different to what we have. A different set of qualities to our typical attacking mids.

Can't deny that, he does seem to be able to pick out some wicked crosses, which would be refreshing to see but just don't feel the excitement, I do hope he becomes everything the hype has been about if he does sign and hope he keeps proving me wrong like he did last season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.