De Bruyne?

Just saw a post of a Wolfsburg fan on a german forum. He said Wolfsburg especially trains a 4-4-2 in their preparation, could be for the time after KDB... in no game they trained this formation KdB played.

Positive news :)

Hi Marvin, check out the start of this video mate(link below).....A guy that has the pace to get away from his man, the control to turn a defender inside out and the finishing of a top striker....His final ball is also one of the best in Europe mate....what we'll notice with these signings is, the players ability to play a number of positions across the front line...Sterling and De Bruyne give us great flexibility...and perfect for our system..

Thanks True Blue

I watched the Wales Belgium game weeks back after we were linked with him, and he did nothing. But it was one game. I am not really backing my judgement of him based on that game because as someone else said Hazard did nothing either. I have seen the videos. I can't see anything special in his game, but the stats are amazing.

If I'm honest I look at City's squad and I already think that our forward line is pretty mind-blowing. I like Bony, Sterling, Aguero and Navas. It's Toure that worries me. That's the area I'd be looking at. Probably the only area. We could go with what we have and play the more defensive midfielders and rely on Silva, Sterling, Aguero etc for the creativity

I'll dye my pubes ginger if we get him !
I'm better than navas marv, and I think the jury is out on bony. Lacks pace for a cf and in the modern game that's a big issue I think. Kdb is far more gifted than either.
Thanks True Blue

I watched the Wales Belgium game weeks back after we were linked with him, and he did nothing. But it was one game. I am not really backing my judgement of him based on that game because as someone else said Hazard did nothing either. I have seen the videos. I can't see anything special in his game, but the stats are amazing.

If I'm honest I look at City's squad and I already think that our forward line is pretty mind-blowing. I like Bony, Sterling, Aguero and Navas. It's Toure that worries me. That's the area I'd be looking at. Probably the only area. We could go with what we have and play the more defensive midfielders and rely on Silva, Sterling, Aguero etc for the creativity

hi marv and true blue i think we will play with a three but the two wide players will drop in if need be so in affect it would be a five.So its and interchanging 4-3-3 and as true blue has said all these players can play that system and interchange if need be.Our midfield we be more compact but we will still have pace and flair going forward.Last year we had both full backs attacking because we had no width but with sterling and kdb we will have that but we will also have the added protection of the extra midfield and then the full backs can concentrate on defending.

Thanks True Blue

Hi mate.....I think that's what we'll do if we miss on Pogba....With a team that could have De Bruyne, Silva, Aguero and Sterling up top, we wouldn't need world class CM's....we would just need solid/disciplined play and let those other guys rip up the prem!;)

hi marv and true blue i think we will play with a three but the two wide players will drop in if need be so in affect it would be a five.So its and interchanging 4-3-3 and as true blue has said all these players can play that system and interchange if need be.Our midfield we be more compact but we will still have pace and flair going forward.Last year we had both full backs attacking because we had no width but with sterling and kdb we will have that but we will also have the added protection of the extra midfield and then the full backs can concentrate on defending.

This!;) I agree completely birchwoodgingerste!....that's the word I was looking for mate!;)....."interchange"....I think De Bruyne, Sterling, Silva and Aguero would be able to do this perfectly!

Here in Brazil everyone is talking good about De Bruyne, saying it is top 3 best midfielders in the world

Seriously that here there are those who compare with Navas?
Navas is under rated. And what about Bony. I'd play a front 3 of Bony, Aguero and Sterling.

If Yaya can recover his old form we'd already be fantastically well placed but he has to be a doubt until the season starts.

Hi Marvin, check out the start of this video mate(link below).....A guy that has the pace to get away from his man, the control to turn a defender inside out and the finishing of a top striker....His final ball is also one of the best in Europe mate....what we'll notice with these signings is, the players ability to play a number of positions across the front line...Sterling and De Bruyne give us great flexibility...and perfect for our system..

That's why this signing excites me more than any other, a fluid three of KDB, Silva and Sterling behind Kun makes me want to reach for the tissues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.