De Bruyne?

it's a tricky thing isn't it? I always thought it to be pretty unlikely when I first saw the rumours considering he still has 3 to 4 years on his contract and indeed Wolfsburg have no need to sell. Only when I came on this forum and saw the updates from Ric and Tolmie (who are apperently in the know) that I was beginning to pay attention, along with the news reporting by Kristof Terreur who is also a reliable source.

It's obvious that city is very interested, but what is Wolfsburg trying to get out of this? If anything you can't expect anything but those comments coming from wolfsburg when they are asked the same question. It's not like they can say: "Yes we are waiting for city to make the offer so that our best player can leave" So its either this or "no comment" which also sends out a bad signal for them.

I totally agree. It's after coming to this forum, I realised this deal is really on for City, and so far all the reliable sources are positive about this. So I guess they're just trying to push us to shell out more money.

I can see why they're constantly insisting on not selling him, because Kevin hasn't asked them yet to leave. So I guess unless we make a move, can't expect any different comments from Wolfsburg.

Hi mate...just noticed they were new comments, thanks!;) I think its all part of the negotiations but would agree that we seem to be taking a while to make this official bid!;) After talks this weekend, I would hope we now make our move!;)

Can expect the negotiations to further extend in Germany when our squad is there. After that if it all works out, maybe then he would join City in Germany.

KDB showing his class, with better strikers they'd be up a goal or two now.
Quality deliveries, looks like a natural new and improved replacement for Milner, good engine, and delivery, will give another prong to our attack, not to mention, DECENT DELIVERY ON CORNERS!!!!!
Exactly my feeling. Like Milner but so much better. The way he drops back to help out the lb so often shows his football brain. As good as Milner was, he didn't have the same awareness as KDB. Or class.

Apologies again to the German lad I gave lip to the other day. I see now what he meant. He has better vision than even Silva. ;-)

He is a much better signing than Pogba.

One last thing... How shitty are Arsenal fans when they boo'd KDB early in the game and then later taking the piss when Wolfsburg shots went high and wide. This is a preseason in their stadium, i.e. the opposition are guests.

Further evidence that they are a horrible set of followers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.