De Bruyne?

Well Voomer, you suggested we sign Barkley, Stones and Coleman then loan them back. So tell us how spending £30m-£40m on Barkley (and loaning him back) would be better than spending £30m-£40m to the most productive playmaker on the continent in 2014/15.

He's better than Nasri, Jovetic and Navas so why not?

I'm really eager to sign him and think if we get him Pogba and Sterling we will have had our best window since the Aguero/Nasri summer.

It's looking good and it reminds me of a few transfers we've done. We've been linked since Jan and we're getting I'm early now.

5948947 said:
Not really that arsed about this signing don't know why I'm just not

Yep I'm there also,good player but not going to significantly I prove us.

@BluePhil8 said:

I'm really eager to sign him and think if we get him Pogba and Sterling we will have had our best window since the Aguero/Nasri summer.

It's looking good and it reminds me of a few transfers we've done. We've been linked since Jan and we're getting I'm early now.

Dzeko was the best striker before we signed him.

Jovetic was smart deal and better than Tevez before we sign him.

Rodwell was better option than Pogba....etc

Anyway, if he ended up at City I hope KDB will be the best player in the league and will take the prize from Hazard next season.

SuperBlu said:
@BluePhil8 said:

Anyway, if he ended up at City I hope KDB will be the best player in the league and will take the prize from Hazard next season.

I don't think anyone can argue with Dzeko's contribution in terms of important goals. He has been a significant step up in quality to the strikers we had before him like Santa Cruz.

No one thought Jovetic was better than Tevez.

No one thought Rodwell was going to be a starter.

People will be surprised at how good De Bruyne is. He's no bottler and will be a mainstay in the first 11. I hope we get Pogba as well but I think De Bruyne will end up being the better value and will go under the radar.

A few people have told me he's brilliant and it's hard to argue with his goal and assist numbers. I'm still wary though.

@BluePhil8 said:
SuperBlu said:
@BluePhil8 said:

I don't think anyone can argue with Dzeko's contribution in terms of important goals. He has been a significant step up in quality to the strikers we had before him like Santa Cruz.

People will be surprised at how good De Bruyne is. He's no bottler and will be a mainstay in the first 11. I hope we get Pogba as well but I think De Bruyne will end up being the better value and will go under the radar.

Actually If you check the transfer forum you will see that many posters thought it was smart deals by our experts in the club.

But anyway, KDB record this season (goals + assists) is exceptional, and I hope he can repeat it here with us.

But in terms of skills, he doesn't show the close control that Nasri and Jovetic had which is important for attacking midfielder imo.

SuperBlu said:
@BluePhil8 said:
SuperBlu said:

Actually If you check the transfer forum you will see that many posters thought it was smart deals by our experts in the club.

But anyway, KDB record this season (goals + assists) is exceptional, and I hope he can repeat it here with us.

But in terms of skills, he doesn't show the close control that Nasri and Jovetic had which is important for attacking midfielder imo.

I see both side's arguments but what sold me was the world cup. He played brilliantly and was arguably the best player on an impressive belgium team... He ran their offense which is impressive on its own but also outshining hazard in the process sold me. He may not be at the silva level of ball control but I think he's above the two you mentioned. He's also extremely ambidextrous, more so than almost anyone I've seen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.