De Bruyne?

Blue warrior said:
richards30 said:
Where the fuck would he play at madrid? I personally reckon he's a done deal for us.

Isco on his way out? Anyway Madrid don't care they just love a few shiney new toys every year.

If that's the case I would definitely take Isco here.

Blue warrior said:
richards30 said:
Where the fuck would he play at madrid? I personally reckon he's a done deal for us.

Isco on his way out? Anyway Madrid don't care they just love a few shiney new toys every year.

winner then hopefully either way? Either de bruyne or isco would do for me!

richards30 said:
Blue warrior said:
richards30 said:

winner then hopefully either way? Either de bruyne or isco would do for me!

totally different players de bruyne would be a better fit for us.

el blue said:
Just on talkshite.... His agent confirmed we have made an approach but Bayern and PSG are in the race as well.
I heard that too. We have been linked since January. Just pay the money City.

I really do like the look of him. But I'd prefer it if we went out for a player who's natural position is on the wing. We've been crying out for a quality fast winger for years. It just seems like we're going to make the same mistake as previous seasons. I'll stop moaning if we sign a top class winger and de bruyne, but I think we'd benefit with adding two wingers this summer.

Don't know the credibility of the source but here goes:

<a class="postlink" href="http://zapsportz.com/man-city-bid-35m-for-de-bruyne/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://zapsportz.com/man-city-bid-35m-for-de-bruyne/</a>?

Manchester City have made an approach to buy former Chelsea youngster Kevin De Bruyne for £35 million.

The midfielder is also wanted by Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain for the Wolfsburg playmaker.

De Bruyne has been in outstanding form in Germany since his move from Chelsea in 2014, with ten goals and 19 assists this season to help the Bundesliga side clinch a Champions League spot.

The 23-year-old's agent, Patrick De Koster, has confirmed that City have registered their interest, but De Bruyne has yet to make a decision.

De Koster said: “I have a meeting with Klaus Allofs [Wolfsburg's sporting director] next week to find out what they want to do. I will know if they want to offer a Kevin a new deal or allow him to move.

“Manchester City, Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain have made informal contact with me, but there have been no official offers.

"The situation has now changed with Wolfsburg qualifying for the Champions League next season, so wherever he plays next season it will be in the Champions League.

“If Wolfsburg decide to sell Kevin, then he will have a choice of clubs who can win their domestic league and challenge for the Champions League as well. The choice is his.”

How much better than Eriksen is this kid - seen a fair bit of him but never been overly impressed. Playmaker who can't defend? Would prefer Reus or Bale and give a chance to Lopes and Pozo to be apprentice to Silva and Nacho to Aguero.Break the bank for Pogba and one of the two above.

landoblue said:
How much better than Eriksen is this kid - seen a fair bit of him but never been overly impressed. Playmaker who can't defend? Would prefer Reus or Bale and give a chance to Lopes and Pozo to be apprentice to Silva and Nacho to Aguero.Break the bank for Pogba and one of the two above.

You make the comparison as if eriksen is a bad player... probably the best player on tottenham outside of MAYBE lloris, id welcome a 23 year old eriksen level player with opens arms.

Is he a top tier player and would you have him over Reus, Bale and Isco or even Sterling for what we need to improve? Pace , power and goals should be our goal to supplement Aguero in attack surrounding Silva. For the money we d spend on De Bruyne surely the others wouldn't be out of our price range. Eriksen isn't all that either as he showed last week against us. Not saying they aren't good footballers just not the stars that people seem to be banging on about improving us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.