De Bruyne?

LoveCity said:
BlueDeadHead said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
And look how things turned out for Mata. Maybe just stop using excuses like on Jovetic and Bony signings and admit that hes not good enough

He made 3 three THREE THREE league appearances for Chelsea in his life.

And won man of the match in one of them (vs. Hull).

Total of 132 minutes played over them 3 games.

BenLlewellyn said:
@Squawka: Kevin De Bruyne has now recorded 20 assists this season, more than any other player in Europe's top 5 leagues.

21 in fact... the all-time Bundesliga assists record. This was his record-breaking assist:

[video]https://vine.co/v/eK9Juz1dgKH[/video]

Top priority for me.

11269103_1432829640090581_5928092461008227821_n.jpg

andersmcfcdk said:
Top priority for me.

11269103_1432829640090581_5928092461008227821_n.jpg

I agree, I bet Mourinho is well fucked off at the minute..

I reckon he would give that Premier League trophy back in exchange for Kev.

An old snippet from February I came across that I wanted to share because I fully agree with it:

[url:1zc11jlj]http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/25/kevin-de-bruyne-i-didnt-play-at-chelsea-because-my-transfer-fee-wasnt-high-enough[/url] said:
Kevin De Bruyne: I didn’t play at Chelsea because my transfer fee wasn’t high enough

“Being with Chelsea is like being in a different world. Manager Jose Mourinho did not explain to me why I was not playing more regularly for the club.

“Maybe things would have been different if Chelsea FC had to pay [$51 million] and not [$9 million] when I arrived from Racing Genk.

“A higher transfer fee would have potentially handed me a different sort of status inside the club. And, possibly, handed me more chances (to play more regularly).”

OK, so is it a bit “conspiracy theorist” for De Bruyne to say, “If I was an expensive purchase, I’d have played more?” Of course it is, but at the same time, he’s got a point.

If Chelsea had laid out a larger sum of cash, the pressure for the player to perform and live up to his price tag would have afforded him more opportunities in the first team to justify that price.

See, for example, Erik Lamela at Tottenham Hotspur. For $46 million, Tottenham have seen Lamela score all of five goals (one in the Premier League) in his 18 months at the club. Despite his struggles, Lamela still features regularly for Spurs (20 league starts) because the club needs $46 million worth of performances out of the player.

Where De Bruyne gets it wrong is saying his “status inside the club” was affected by his price. It’s not about status, it’s about external and internal pressures, and little more. The fact Chelsea received $20 million for De Bruyne after paying just $9 million tells you what those in charge of the club thought of him as a player.

Its not going to be easy to buy him.....

Shane ‏@FNN_Official 26m26 minutes ago
Wolfsburg Sporting Director Allofs: "At this time, I would call De Bruyne unsellable. I am 100% convinced that he will be here next season."
1 retweet 0 favorites
Reply Retweet1 Favorite
More

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.