De Bruyne?

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Its not going to be easy to buy him.....

Shane ‏@FNN_Official 26m26 minutes ago
Wolfsburg Sporting Director Allofs: "At this time, I would call De Bruyne unsellable. I am 100% convinced that he will be here next season."
1 retweet 0 favorites
Reply Retweet1 Favorite
More
Just sounds like they want top dollar for him to me any club in their position would do the same, I for one though really hope we have this tied up. I liked the look of the little I saw of him at Chelsea and this season speaks for itself, I think he'd be fantastic for us us for years

Mancitybluemoon1 said:

Wolfsburg Sporting Director Allofs: "At this time, I would call De Bruyne unsellable. I am 100% convinced that he will be here next season."
1 retweet 0 favorites
Reply Retweet1 Favorite
More
Thank fuck

citytill1die84 said:
City_Sean said:
Why wouldn't you want him? His goals and assists this year speak for themselves. Add to that he's 23 and he has a huge future ahead of him.

Some people are just never happy mate. If we signed Messi people would still moan. Funny thing about it is us fans don't have a choice who we sign.

dont want messi!:))

Mancitybluemoon1 said:

1 retweet 0 favorites
Reply Retweet1 Favorite
More

He also said:

'However, in football things can develop so rapidly, that you can't say this now.'

birchwoodgingerste said:
citytill1die84 said:
City_Sean said:
Why wouldn't you want him? His goals and assists this year speak for themselves. Add to that he's 23 and he has a huge future ahead of him.

Some people are just never happy mate. If we signed Messi people would still moan. Funny thing about it is us fans don't have a choice who we sign.

dont want messi!:))

We could ask Barca to consider a loan deal with an option to buy.

sam-caddick said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:

1 retweet 0 favorites
Reply Retweet1 Favorite
More

He also said:

'However, in football things can develop so rapidly, that you can't say this now.'

Exactly as above.... read the full statement that he put out and it says that anything can happen - here it is:

The 23-year-old is one of the most coveted young midfielders in Europe but his club's CEO Klaus Allofs insists they have no desire to part with a prized asset
Wolfsburg have warned Manchester City and their rival suitors that star playmaker Kevin De Bruyne is "unsellable".

De Bruyne has established himself as one of the most coveted young midfielders in Europe with a remarkable season that has seen him notch 15 goals and 25 assists in all competitions.

Last month the Belgian's agent, Patrick De Koster, revealed that City, Paris Saint-Germain and Bayern Munich had expressed an interest in signing his client, but Wolfsburg CEO Klaus Allofs insists his club have no desire to part with their prized asset.

"At the moment, I'd call him unsellable," he told German TV show 'Doppelpass' when asked about De Bruyne. "I am 100 per cent convinced he will play for us next year.

"However, in football things can develop so rapidly, that you can't say this now."

He says 'at the moment he is un-sellable' - which ultimately means he has a price, especially if he wants to move away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.