De Bruyne?

The Chairman is just driving the price up for De Bruyne, which he has every right to.

If the Chairman came out and said they'd welcome offers, De Bruyne's value would fall.

He's just protecting Wolfsburg's biggest asset, I still think De Bruyne will be here this summer.

The news surrounding Kevin has really gone down the last few day which could indicate something is going on. I heard we were doing "exciting progress" with him. Any ideas ?

BlueKlaude said:
The news surrounding Kevin has really gone down the last few day which could indicate something is going on. I heard we were doing "exciting progress" with him. Any ideas ?

Think it's pretty much a done deal, hence no reason to mention it until it's official. Think it's just a matter of time after sunday, when the Premier League and Bundesliga are officially done this season.

Bruun said:
BlueKlaude said:

Think it's pretty much a done deal, hence no reason to mention it until it's official. Think it's just a matter of time after sunday, when the Premier League and Bundesliga are officially done this season.

It would be great to get some signings announced in the next few weeks.

I really hope we can have all of our business pretty much done by the end of June.

sam-caddick said:
Bruun said:
BlueKlaude said:

It would be great to get some signings announced in the next few weeks.

I really hope we can have all of our business pretty much done by the end of June.

Yeah, I really hope that's the case, top boy to sign. Although Bayern are in for him? That's what worries me.

Benarbia said:
Eh am I the only one thinks that it's gone quiet as we've been told to bugger off
In which case it would be all over the media, you notice that he's not linked with anybody at the moment? I think it's a done deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.