De Bruyne?

Bokonon said:
Definitely not good enough. A standout for an average team but an average player for a top team. He has nothing special about him besides his stat count. I'm struggling to identify what characteristics he possesses that will eventually turn him into a WC player.

Brilliant

Bokonon said:
Definitely not good enough. A standout for an average team but an average player for a top team. He has nothing special about him besides his stat count. I'm struggling to identify what characteristics he possesses that will eventually turn him into a WC player.

Ma5ML0T.jpg

Jack74 said:
Bokonon said:

Brilliant

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaah..... About that...

I don't speak a word of German, but could that be interpreted as Wolfsburg's decision not to sell him to Bayern? Doesn't mean they wouldn't sell him abroad - to us?
(Eternal optimist) :)

I don't speak a word of German, but could that be interpreted as Wolfsburg's decision not to sell him to Bayern? Doesn't mean they wouldn't sell him abroad - to us?

Exactly, it would be like UTD not wanting to sell rooney to us/chelsea/arsenal etc...well if rooney was better lol.

Makes perfect sense.

i think the same, we have him highly on our list and selling abroad with us as top choice should be a smooth affair

Hehe no, there's no room for interpretation. They definitely won't sell him this summer.

Don't think they would have a problem to sell him to Bayern in the future. The two clubs are quite interconnected. Volkskwagen (who own Wolfsburg) are minority owners at Bayern (through Audi) and their CEO is a board member. Last year they got Luiz Gustavo for a good price, Mandzukic went the other way a few years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.