De Bruyne?

It's a money stunt, I think Kevin wants more

Well he has already publicly encouraged attention in the media from other teams in Europe on several occasions. I think deep down he wants the move, whether he decides to stay and wait another season is his choice really, could be better for his development, but realistically it will be very hard to top the season he has had this season and he could go for more money this summer than what he would the summer after, i am sure the club are well aware of that though.

As much as I would love us to sign De Bruyne, I don't think it will happen. Wolfsburg are not short in money due to their Volkswagen sponsorship and CL qualification, and he really seems happy in Wolfsburg.

I just don't know why we don't tempt Dortmund with a 50m bid for Reus, Great player. If not De Bruyne, aim for Reus. However having De Bruyne and Reus would be fantastic in the same side with what we already have.

Now Reus is what i call a marquee signing, i see him feautring on Puma's promotional adverts a lot with Aguero too, maybe Aguero can persuade him to join. Would be an attacking line up to behold.

As much as I would love us to sign De Bruyne, I don't think it will happen. Wolfsburg are not short in money due to their Volkswagen sponsorship and CL qualification, and he really seems happy in Wolfsburg.

VW are withdrawing some of the funds though and don't forget we managed to get Dzeko out of Wolfsburg.

I reckon he might just stay one more season and see what happens as I think he will want to stay settled after a good few years of being loaned our here, there and everywhere.

VW are withdrawing some of the funds though and don't forget we managed to get Dzeko out of Wolfsburg.

I reckon he might just stay one more season and see what happens as I think he will want to stay settled after a good few years of being loaned our here, there and everywhere.

Where have you seen that VW are removing their funds?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.