De Bruyne?

Looks likely we could be missing out on him then.

Txiki has his work cut out this summer because he will be out of a job if we have another shocking window.

Have to agree, the season finally finishing after the FA Cup game today - expecting some statements of intent now from the club to challenge next season and onwards

Have to agree, the season finally finishing after the FA Cup game today - expecting some statements of intent now from the club to challenge next season and onwards

If we get it wrong this summer it could really knock us back a bit depending on what Arsenal, Chelsea and even United do this summer, all whom I expect to be spending significant amounts on top class players.

Fucking grow some lads......the shackles are off,the club are well aware of our shortcomings and subsequently we are targeting top quality,if this lad doesn't arrive....then another of equal ability will.

If we get it wrong this summer it could really knock us back a bit depending on what Arsenal, Chelsea and even United do this summer, all whom I expect to be spending significant amounts on top class players.
Why do you assume we will go backwards ?

We'll spend, as will they all, but united spent a fortune last summer, in reality much of it was wasted, yes it got them top 4 (mainly due to the limitations of others), but check their squad, they are going to have to improve significantly on last summers scatter gun approach to seriously improve.

Why do you assume we will go backwards ?

We'll spend, as will they all, but united spent a fortune last summer, in reality much of it was wasted, yes it got them top 4 (mainly due to the limitations of others), but check their squad, they are going to have to improve significantly on last summers scatter gun approach to seriously improve.

Maybe not go backwards, but definitely stand still.

My biggest concern would be Arsenal, if we fail this window then the opportunity for them to overtake us next year becomes open and we cannot allow that to happen.

Maybe not go backwards, but definitely stand still.

My biggest concern would be Arsenal, if we fail this window then the opportunity for them to overtake us next year becomes open and we cannot allow that to happen.
The same question. Why always assume the worst ? Wenger/Arsenal are one of the most conservative managers/clubs regarding spending, so why assume they'll improve more than us. I'm not even convinced Chelsea will spend huge, what do they need ? As a club we are the one who needs biggest improvement, and I fully expect after the disappointment this year, we will have the biggest squad improvement.

The same question. Why always assume the worst ? Wenger/Arsenal are one of the most conservative managers/clubs regarding spending, so why assume they'll improve more than us. I'm not even convinced Chelsea will spend huge, what do they need ? As a club we are the one who needs biggest improvement, and I fully expect after the disappointment this year, we will have the biggest squad improvement.

I think we will spend big, I just hope Txiki gets the right players in this time.

Fucking grow some lads......the shackles are off,the club are well aware of our shortcomings and subsequently we are targeting top quality,if this lad doesn't arrive....then another of equal ability will.
I would like to agree with you but there aren't many young playmakers of de Bruyne's level.
Isco, Gotze, James Rodriguez perhaps? Felipe Anderson?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.