De Bruyne?

The same question. Why always assume the worst ? Wenger/Arsenal are one of the most conservative managers/clubs regarding spending, so why assume they'll improve more than us. I'm not even convinced Chelsea will spend huge, what do they need ? As a club we are the one who needs biggest improvement, and I fully expect after the disappointment this year, we will have the biggest squad improvement.

Not saying they will spend big but I think that kind of thinking is based on the days when they were paying off their stadium. Sanchez and Ozil have shown they will spend big for big players now. They won't spend like us or the neighbors but I expect they will be making some positive moves.

Not saying they will spend big but I think that kind of thinking is based on the days when they were paying off their stadium. Sanchez and Ozil have shown they will spend big for big players now. They won't spend like us or the neighbors but I expect they will be making some positive moves.

Vidal and Cech heavily linked.

Add in a defender and a world class striker and they won't just challenge for the league but they could really impress in Europe.

Arsenal are a team with all the icing on the cake players, they just need a strong spine to gel it all together and they will be a force.

Does anybody really think De Bruyne will sign this huge lucrative contract from Wolfsburg in fear of being stuck there for years because no one else will want to pay his astronomical wages in a few seasons? Same shit has happened with some of the PSG lads being stuck on a massive pay packet playing in a shit league and same has happened to some of the Monaco players too.

I am pretty convinced KDB will rethink his decision and if City come in with a slightly higher offer, he will want to take it. Playing in a better league with better players and more chance of winning things and gaining more recognition as a player.

Does anybody really think De Bruyne will sign this huge lucrative contract from Wolfsburg in fear of being stuck there for years because no one else will want to pay his astronomical wages in a few seasons? Same shit has happened with some of the PSG lads being stuck on a massive pay packet playing in a shit league and same has happened to some of the Monaco players too.

I am pretty convinced KDB will rethink his decision and if City come in with a slightly higher offer, he will want to take it. Playing in a better league with better players and more chance of winning things and gaining more recognition as a player.

Interesting theory.

I still think he has more chance of winning something with City and on a longer term scale than he would at Wolfsburg.

What makes me think he will stay is that he has found his place at Wolfsburg and has a team built around him, for a good few years prior to his move there he had been loaned out by Chelsea for a few seasons and he never found stability.

Let's wait and see...

Perhaps he will commit to the club for Malandas cause. He perhaps plays for both of them, as they were very close. I see it as 50-50 between signing and not signing

De Bruyne will want to prove himself in the premier league after what happened at Chelsea. Sterling will want to prove he made the right decision leaving Liverpool. These are the players we want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.