De Bruyne?

Just watched the ending of the German Cup again and KDB isn't seen during any of the celebrations with Wolfsburg or fans directly after the final whistle. He did have a bit of a talk with Klopp but was rather distant with his teammates.

I've just got a feeling that this deal is already done and dusted. Though if it isnt and he stays then we need to use the £40-45m and go and get isco!

I thought he ran the show for Wolfsburg yesterday, and his goal was top drawer. It's difficult to see us prizing him away without paying an insane fee and even then I can see his club just refusing to sell. I do hope we get him though. Top player.

I've just got a feeling that this deal is already done and dusted. Though if it isnt and he stays then we need to use the £40-45m and go and get isco!

I would agree with that, the papers are running a new story now that other De Bruyne and Pogba will cost us £118m !!!! based on the possibly of De Bruyne signing his new contract extension. Flaws in that story being why would he sign an extension with Wolfsburg if he wanted to leave this summer - Daily Star with the usual nonsense.

However if De Bruyne chooses to stay or go somewhere else then for me we should go back in for Isco and test RM's stance

I would agree with that, the papers are running a new story now that other De Bruyne and Pogba will cost us £118m !!!! based on the possibly of De Bruyne signing his new contract extension. Flaws in that story being why would he sign an extension with Wolfsburg if he wanted to leave this summer - Daily Star with the usual nonsense.

However if De Bruyne chooses to stay or go somewhere else then for me we should go back in for Isco and test RM's stance

If Kevin's signs the new deal we should back off and go for Isco for 30m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.