De Bruyne?

Not really fond of barking that same tree when there are others like Isco sitting on reals bench forever.

Maybe but he's not likely to win the league while he's there and that might convince him.
Yeah, you´re right, but... I think he´s in a good club and Hecking is a very talented coach (IMO, better that the "big mouth" Klopp) and maybe he wants to have more stability and playtime than money. I don´t know, buts due to what he said about Mouninho, I have the feeling, he´s not the player that runs only behind money and fame... who knows..

All depends on what Benitez plans. He could bring back Callejon or sign Reus. It could happen

I honestly think this lad should be the 2nd target after pogba, or the marquee name if pogba doesn't come.

Fantastic, pacy, skillful, and also a fairly versatile player.

Never seen him play live I must admit but from his videos on YouTube he really doesn't seem all that? Normally YouTube is full of videos that make average players look like world beaters but his vidoes look average to me.

Who would you rather have KDB or Isco? Its KDB for me

Both are excellent, and would fit right in at our club. But I think De Bruyne's better ability to score goals and create chances is what we need most. Then there's the slight advantage that he's played in the prem league before.

Isco's workrate and probably his dribbling is better overall. With more consistent game time I think he could become a star at Madrid but he will never displace James Rodriguez from that lineup as it stands. He would be an ideal Silva backup for us if we go back in for him in a couple of years.

Last edited:
Both are excellent, and would fit right in at our club. But I think De Bruyne's better ability to score goals and create chances is what we need most. Then there's the slight advantage that he's played in the prem league before.

Isco's workrate and probably his dribbling is better overall. With more consistent game time I think he could become a star at Madrid but he will never displace James Rodriguez from that lineup as it stands. He would be an ideal Silva backup for us if we go back in for him in a couple of years.

I would have to agree with you. Isco seemed a good possibility when Pellers came in 2013 but he wound up in Madrid. De Bruyne has been incredible this season and his remarks lately seem to indicate he's not opposed to a move. Like many have said, if he signs an extension then he wants to stay there, but if he doesn't he will probably go on the move. Hopefully we're going all out for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.