De Bruyne?

smil.gif
Is that a wibble ??

You not worried about looking up to Arsenal, Chelsea and the rags next season mate? That's how important this transfer window is....I'm not flapping but I agree Txiki needs to deliver this transfer window...After reading tonight that Milner is pretty much done to Liverpool we'll now also need to look for someone in the transfer market that can do a similar job for us...someone who can play a number of positions..think that's a big loss for us he came up big for us a few times last year...

Why would we @@@@@@@ worry on the 1st of June? We've got 3 months till the window shuts only then people should start to flap. The season has only been finished a week. Stop letting news paper reports get into your head we hear these stories every year. If Milner goes he goes big deal imo we need better than him anyway. This summer will be 1 of our best imo but it's not all going to happen over night.

People have been saying exactly the same thing for the last ten transfer windows, and we've been ok.

Maybe "o.k" is not good enough.......I think this year is different....I would say, after winning the prem we got too comfortable thinking we could win it again...now we trying to get back on top...
I'm usually there with them
And I've been there with them when we were shit

So be like the fans who were there when we were shit and grow a pair. It's the first of fucking June not September you loon

I haven't seen as much as most on here but I was there when Spurs beat us in the FA Cup and Luton town scored in last 5minutes to relegate us....so I've seen a lot of shit mate!;) Much prefer to see us winning the prem! Was just trying to explain why some might flap this transfer window....and wouldn't knock any fan if they got alittle worried even in June!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.