De Bruyne?

We will be able to judge Txiki at the end of this window - to date he has been operating with his hands tied behind his back - this summer he needs to deliver - big time. We are all hoping Txiki delivers but there is little doubt that the elite clubs Barca, Real, Bayern are happy to carve up the best talent between them and its gonna be difficult for us to break into the cartel. We are going to have to pay over the top to get the very best and sometimes even that isn't enough.

He needs to deliver or be shown the door ... Am getting a little worried about where we're going, all this talk of us waiting for Pep and news dominated by prima donna Yaya Toure who apparently we'll have to accomodate for another season at least. I'm not sure what happened to this Holliatic culture ... It looks like we could lose Viera as well which IMO would be a blow for the club

Pogba and De Bruyne MUST be signed, they are oir priorities if we font get them then I dunno where we're going ...

He needs to deliver or be shown the door ... Am getting a little worried about where we're going, all this talk of us waiting for Pep and news dominated by prima donna Yaya Toure who apparently we'll have to accomodate for another season at least. I'm not sure what happened to this Holliatic culture ... It looks like we could lose Viera as well which IMO would be a blow for the club

Pogba and De Bruyne MUST be signed, they are oir priorities if we font get them then I dunno where we're going ...
Ffs grow up

I'm just thinking out loud and please forgive me if this a bad idea: can we test arsenal's resolve and offer them crazy money for Alexis and tell the lad, 'cmon you're a 200+ player you deserve much more than they currently offer you'? I still have not come to terms with the fact that we allowed him go without giving arsenal a fight. This guy, imho, is in Hazard's class and he works his socks off for the team. Again, just thinking out loud!

its the same clowns that turn up every transfer window.....they do my fucking head in.

You not worried about looking up to Arsenal, Chelsea and the rags next season mate? That's how important this transfer window is....I'm not flapping but I agree Txiki needs to deliver this transfer window...After reading tonight that Milner is pretty much done to Liverpool we'll now also need to look for someone in the transfer market that can do a similar job for us...someone who can play a number of positions..think that's a big loss for us he came up big for us a few times last year...

smil.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.