De Bruyne?

840762-14322568-640-360.jpg

_74779606_hi022221371.jpg

I cant argue with that mate....bloody beautiful!!! ;)

Maybe "o.k" is not good enough.......I think this year is different....I would say, after winning the prem we got too comfortable thinking we could win it again...now we trying to get back on top...

I haven't seen as much as most on here but I was there when Spurs beat us in the FA Cup and Luton town scored in last 5minutes to relegate us....so I've seen a lot of shit mate!;) Much prefer to see us winning the prem! Was just trying to explain why some might flap this transfer window....and wouldn't knock any fan if they got alittle worried even in June!
The only two games of note you recall are inglorious defeats

You're some jinx

The only two games of note you recall are inglorious defeats

You're some jinx

just tried to think of the games that have scarred me for life and couldn't get much shitter than those 2 games!! he! ;) Still remember singing for Swales to be sacked outside maine rd after the Luton game....don't think I've ever felt more "shitter" after a game, than I did that day! Understand what you were saying earlier in the thread tho mate!

Last edited:
Isco?

ISCO?

YOU MEAN IT'S TIME FOR THIS?......

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5303-1347139716-5.gif

Blimey... Comes around earlier every year it seems

Not to continue on the same thread here but KDB is the only 1 out of those 3 that we have viable options to if we miss, Isco. Sterling and pogba doesn't have any equals who tick those boxes like they do, kdb has.

Not to continue on the same thread here but KDB is the only 1 out of those 3 that we have viable options to if we miss, Isco. Sterling and pogba doesn't have any equals who tick those boxes like they do, kdb has.

I know what you mean. We can find alternatives to KDB if we have to. There aren't many players that have pace and will create and score so many - certainly not for the same price. Many offer a combination of one or other but not all of those. Sterling for example needs to work on his goal scoring. Reus isn't going to ghost past players, he's more like Nasri with trickery on the ball... it's a tough one.

It's never long before a player of KDB's ilk comes along though. He's an exciting talent and though prices are hugely inflated these days I think he's worth the money. Looking at the fee the rags paid for Depay - who is a much bigger risk - I think it's worth it.

It's never long before a player of KDB's ilk comes along though. He's an exciting talent and though prices are hugely inflated these days I think he's worth the money. Looking at the fee the rags paid for Depay - who is a much bigger risk - I think it's worth it.[/QUOTE]

Still cant believe the rags starting buying players before us this offseason...hate to see them improving!; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.