De Bruyne?

Just got in from a bollocks of a days work,so have just looked at the last 3 pages of the thread,would I be right in thinking that there has been no movement whatsoever today ?
Just a couple of SSN sources giving it the whole "closing in on" thing and a trip to the Flap Cave about Bayern hijack attempts even though the evidence for this was minimal to non-existent. Also there was a bit of a sulk fest and dummy spitting outburst about KDB being named in the starting line up for Wolfsburg's next game.

I think that covers it in a nutshell.

Just a couple of SSN sources giving it the whole "closing in on" thing and a trip to the Flap Cave about Bayern hijack attempts even though the evidence for this was minimal to non-existent. Also there was a bit of a sulk fest and dummy spitting outburst about KDB being named in the starting line up for Wolfsburg's next game.

That's some fucking nutshell Pam,thanks for the info

Plus he's a ginge, doesn't really speak great Gernan and FFS keep the mic away from him on stage...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.