De Bruyne?

Ric, genuine question mate....if fee agreed, would it be normal if he still played tomorrow? I would understand him playing if we were "close" but wouldnt a "agreed fee" be enough to stop him starting tomorrow? cheers

Logically, you would think that Wolfsburg wouldn't risk playing him tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if he does play though, but that's just a hunch. They are reluctant sellers, and he is still technically their player at the moment.

My guess is he'll play 60/70 minutes tomorrow. Receives standing ovation/waves goodbye to the fans. Confirmed Monday.

Independent :
Kevin De Bruyne to Manchester City: Wolfsburg 'accept' £50m offer as former Chelsea midfielder on the verge of sealing move

De Bruyne will become City's sixth signing of the summer in a deal worth a reported £50m

Logically, you would think that Wolfsburg wouldn't risk playing him tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if he does play though, but that's just a hunch. They are reluctant sellers, and he is still technically their player at the moment.

You'd think as soon as they stop fannying with Bayern, the process will be expedited

CM7saXRWwAAbuN0.jpg
HA HA HA!!! Brilliant.

Would we bollocks!

If he was working for us, then imagine our dof said of one of our players a few years ago: "Of course, he has the potential to play for Manchester Utd. But he also needs the right conditions in order to shine and to be given the right role. That's the case at City, but I don't know whether he fits Alex Ferguson's philosophy'. "We got lucky that he was unhappy at Chelsea when we signed him. It didn't work out for him under Jose Mourinho. Unlike City, Manchester Utd are capable of signing big names even if they are happy at their club, though."

Swap Bayern for Utd & Wolfsburg for City & that's what the wanker said in JANUARY. We would be absolutely furious. He would be playing for Bayern, this time next year if Allofs had his way.

Bent as fuck.

It's not the same at all.

Wolfsburg would be Everton or Spurs level in the bundesliga comparative to size of other clubs in their league etc. We've seen Everton and Spurs cosy up to bigger prem clubs in the past. Look at Moyes giving Rooney to the rags. Over the years he got Howard, Neville, Gibson and others on the back of that deal...heck he even got himself a job he wasn't qualified for. That's how business is done. I've no problem with Wolfsburg posturing to gain favour with Bayern as one day they'll no doubt want a Bayern cast off.

Liverpool could learn a thing or two from Allofs, otherwise we'll stop sending our cast offs their way. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.