De Bruyne?

Crazy to think Chelsea could've had a front three of Hazard, De Bruyne and Lukaku.

Belgian starters for next 6-8 years and could've grown into something special playing week in week out.

I haven't been this fretted over a Ginger since I saw Amy Adams sporting panties.....
amy_adams_03.gif

b682dc1c2873d6116bfcd0e688d2ef45.jpg

Guys,

To clarify, I am not a Manchester united fan. I do like Januzaj a lot though. Being from Belgium, my team is Anderlecht but I have been growing watching Match of The Day. I don't really support a team in England but I hate Arsenal to the guts. My favorites teams in England are City, Everton and the Spurs.
As for my nickname, it's just a derivative of Manu. Unfortunate from a City fan point of View, I admit.

I was trying to give my honest opinion about KDB. Ask other Belgians, they'll probably tell you the same.
Hi, fellow Belgian here and I would like to say...NOPE.

He is (or is very close to) world class, not messi/ronaldo level obviously, but he can make ANY team better. As a belgian I can't believe you can say that. Without him we wouldn't have made the WC, and definitely not made the quarter finals when we got there. He basically carried us there on his back. Did the same for Wolfsburg in Germany, which in reality is a really mediocre team if you have ever watched them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.