De Bruyne?

Bruce Forsyth ?
wigflip-saywhat.jpg
wigflip-saywhat.jpg

Just got in,has he signed?....did he play today?......what's the latest please?
The usual bouts of denial, elation, utter desperation, bickering, throwing the towel in, ginger baiting, Kraut bashing, oh, and gifts and you tube clips.
No he's not signed, yes he played, and was as effective as a soggy ginger biscuit in the rain....

If I was a fan of Wolfsburg and if they sold KDB to Bayern after turning down a better offer from City I'd seriously stop supporting them. Uncle Tom club, feeder club, call them what you want but seriously why would anybody continue to support them? What would be the point? Wolfsburg need to think long and hard about how this plays out. Would Schalke, Hamburg or even Dortmund act like this? Not wanting to be nasty but they appear to be playing New York City to Bayern's Manchester City.

If I was a fan of Wolfsburg and if they sold KDB to Bayern after turning down a better offer from City I'd seriously stop supporting them. Uncle Tom club, feeder club, call them what you want but seriously why would anybody continue to support them? What would be the point? Wolfsburg need to think long and hard about how this plays out. Would Schalke, Hamburg or even Dortmund act like this? Not wanting to be nasty but they appear to be playing New York City to Bayern's Manchester City?
Same, can you imagine if we rejected a bid from Real Madrid for Agüero and then sold him to United at a 20% discount?

The usual bouts of denial, elation, utter desperation, bickering, throwing the towel in, ginger baiting, Kraut bashing, oh, and gifts and you tube clips.
No he's not signed, yes he played, and was as effective as a soggy ginger biscuit in the rain....

To be fair, a soggy ginger biscuit in the rain would have the advantage of already being soggy so the rain wouldn't affect too much. No, I don't have a clue what I'm on about either.

He's too nice a guy to kick up a fuss, you can see it. De Bruyne will do fuck all to make this move happen, and he won't be arsed one bit if he stays at Wolfsburg.

Is this another case of Jose lying to the media, where they are now labeling him a crybaby when he engineered his move away from Chelsea?

We should tell KDB and his agent you got 24hrs to make a noise or were off never to return

I'm sure the club are frustrated that this is taking longer than they'd like, but issuing any ultimatum would be self-defeating as it would most likely see the deal collapse.

As said earlier, the only important thing is that the deal gets done. Whether that's tomorrow or September 1st doesn't really matter in the scheme of things.

It's only fans who are impatient and pissed off. I suspect that won't influence the club's decisions. They're taking a long term view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.