De Bruyne?

There are 2 German registered private jets due in to Manchester today, one at 1200 and another at 1830. The first is only in for an hour or so but returns at 2155, the other is at least staying overnight.

Maybe more significantly bearing in mind who owns Wolfsburg, a VW owned jet is also due in at 2015.

I'm trying to find where they're coming from

@MikeKeegan_DM: Told that, despite reports to the contrary, #mufc are not trying to sign Kevin De Bruyne. #mcfc

Well, I don`t like the anonymous guy but at one point is correct: when this deal will fail, it will be because of a ridicolous fee demanded by Wolfsburg. And at that point, it will be better for us to move on. De Bruyne did excatly nothing to strengthen our position. I don`t expect him to hand in a transfer request (even Sterling didn`t do this) but he could at least have stated once in public that he wants to join us. Nothing of that sort has happend. "The clubs have to find an agreement" "I`m happy" bla bla. We all should ask if we really want to sign a player who is not ready to help us at least a bit. He is like "here I am, I want to earn good money, but I will not help you to get me, it is only your problem". Sterling for example, did everything to come here. I can`t see this desire in De Bruyne.

Writing this, I hope Wolfsburg don`t give in and we move on. De Bruyne annoys me and I think he does not really wants to play here.

Twitter feeds the newspaper who treat is as a source.
Newspapers feeds twitter who treat that as a source.
ITKs or really KFAs regurgitate the same information as fact and their source.
Twitter feeds on ITK info and the cycle starts again.
A never ending circle of shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.