De Bruyne?

Wolfsburg are.shitheads and the player himself should be a bit more active. He is the main reason Wolfsburg don't feel any pressure from that directed. No backbone????

Really sick of this now. Goes to show the value of having a Plan B. Isco springs to mind.

If this deal falls through I can imagine it would be hard to take for the club after all the work that's gone in

I actually think the Wolfsburg are taking the piss now just for the sake of it and aren't bothered whether they sell or not

Time to move on

Wolfsburg are.shitheads and the player himself should be a bit more active. He is the main reason Wolfsburg don't feel any pressure from that directed. Really sick of this now. Goes to show the value of having a Plan B. Cisco springs to mind.

He was shit at Newcastle

Wolfsburg are.shitheads and the player himself should be a bit more active. He is the main reason Wolfsburg don't feel any pressure from that directed. Really sick of this now. Goes to show the value of having a Plan B. Cisco springs to mind.

Either there's a joke lost on me or City are in a technology company.

If this deal falls through I can imagine it would be hard to take for the club after all the work that's gone in

I actually think the Wolfsburg are taking the piss now just for the sake of it and aren't bothered whether they sell or not

Time to move on

I suppose if you keep saying the same thing it might happen

Maybe, but the positive from Anderlecht's side is that supposedly they already have their replacement for Praet (Boussoufa), and he was left out of the squad in a friendly apperantly. Btw Boussoufa will be announced tomorrow. Hope this sets the whole thing in motion.

Well said mate. I always find it odd when certain posters seem desperate for Tolmie to get something wrong, as though it vindicates them somehow (see above). Don't think the club themselves know for certain what is happening now, as a result of Wolfsburg constantly shifting the goalposts.

If that's the case I really hope city write an open letter to this thread just to say "yeah we tried, very hard in fact. But it didn't happen. Now, we can't say that wolfsburg are a bunch of timewasting thundecunts. Incase we want to sign someone from them in the future, but what we will say is they have dealt with this transfer in an extremely unprofessional manner." be a nice touch.....probably won't happen :) :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.