De Bruyne?

The only way i can see this transfer happening is if De Bruyne forces the issue now, if not... for me he is staying.

If he really wants to leave, now is the time to grow a pair of bollocks and admit to the press exactly what he wants. Either he stays at Wolfsburg or he wants to join City, its that simple. If he has his heart set on Bayern, he can just say he is staying for another season without mentioning the Bayern move just to appease Wolfsburg fans on the basis that they know they will be getting another season out of him.

The Bayern moves makes more sense to Wolfsburg as they get to keep him for another season and i really think Wolfsburg will also force the issue in regards to the Bayern move. City have been pushed out to the corner and Wolfsburg do not want to respond to any bids and have for weeks continued to ignore our interest and deny that we made any bids. Its as clear as day that they do not want to sell this season and for everyone involved with their football club, Bayern makes more sense for them. Patrick De Coster would have discussed this with KDB as an alternative option as it is in the best interests of the football club to keep him this season. I really hope De Bruyne wants out this season as City will be the club he may join.

I really think this transfer all depends on Kevin De Bruyne himself, if he stays quiet, there is no transfer to Manchester City in my opinion. His time has come to say exactly what he feels in order to grant his move and decide his own future. Sometimes you just have to put yourself first and go for what you want. No shame in it whatsoever. Its just a shame that i think he will keep quiet and not force the move, so therefore he will stay at Wolfsburg.
If he stays, I hope he goes to shit and ends up at a Serie A club on loan with an option to buy.

really dont think that this will happen anymore, disappointed, but would you really want a playery that isnt bothered if he stays at wolfsburg or comes to city, thats shows zero ambition. That said I dont blame Debruyne we have been strung along by Wolfsburg and I think its time for everyone who still insists that this is going to happen to give their heads a good wobble.
Zero evidence that it will happen, plenty of evidence that it wont.

really dont think that this will happen anymore, disappointed, but would you really want a playery that isnt bothered if he stays at wolfsburg or comes to city, thats shows zero ambition. That said I dont blame Debruyne we have been strung along by Wolfsburg and I think its time for everyone who still insists that this is going to happen to give their heads a good wobble.
Zero evidence that it will happen, plenty of evidence that it wont.

It is very close to happening.

For £50m can't we get Loucas Moura out of PSG? If you are willing to spend £50m then that opens doors at other clubs for players you wouldn't have thought would be available.
Off topic but really do rate him and I'm not sure if he gets into their 11 for some reason, would love to see us go for him

Its been very close to happening for 3 weeks, its time for us to wake up and smell the coffee.

Everything that's been released in the media is Wolfsburg making sure they get the price they want.

That's how football clubs work and how the media works.

De Bruyne has wanted to join us for a while and Wolfsburg knew that.

For £50m can't we get Loucas Moura out of PSG? If you are willing to spend £50m then that opens doors at other clubs for players you wouldn't have thought would be available.

Or Isco for that matter. Or splash an extra 20 million quid for Bale. I bet Bale's transfer would be a bit of a saga as well.

If he stays, I hope he goes to shit and ends up at a Serie A club on loan with an option to buy.

Yeah, what is really getting on my tits is the fact that he hasn't publicly stated what he wants, if he had stated that he wants to stay at Wolfsburg for the season, we could have pursued other targets. Now it leaves us with very little time to bring someone in if he doesn't end up signing for us. Seriously needs to grow some bollocks and get a backbone.

No wonder his ex was shagging Courtois behind his back, probably wanted more of a man than this little spineless toad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.