De Bruyne?

Who cares about getting bayern or barca or real??? Years ago we would have dreamt about playing them in the champions league! We ourselves now have players like aguero, silva, yaya, sterling, de bruyne, Fernandihno, Kompany and Hart and can compete with them!!! Bring on the big boys and enjoy watching our beautiful blue boys take on the very best!!! COME ON CITY!

I know it's off subject but whilst we are discussing. The one song that they sang to us constantly when we were on our arses which I think we should now sing back to them exactly the same is the "Rupert the bear" theme tune.

"City, Manchester city, nobody knows our name "

it would piss them off no end and also embrace our self bebrecating humour.

fantastic post mate, there are many of us on here who have had to endure the piss taking over the years, this is our time, make hay while the sun shines

One of the best I've ever heard from a United fan came recently from a Rag I've known for years. He was going off on our recent acquisitions and our money and on and on..... I said to him that we were bound to get some financial solvency and some luck sometime. "What's wrong with that?" I also pointed out to him that at what point the club had suffered in the third division.

"There's nothing wrong with that," he said. "You were just at your real level." Ouch.

I know it's off subject but whilst we are discussing. The one song that they sang to us constantly when we were on our arses which I think we should now sing back to them exactly the same is the "Rupert the bear" theme tune.

Omfg!!!! Rupert the fuckin bear?

I think you will find its there version of our very own

"Boys in blue"
From the 70s .........my life!

This.

I will miss this thread like a hole in the fucking head!

Welcome to Manchester City KDB.

Yea was a proper snide song that. Don't think we should quite sing it just yet though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.