De Bruyne?

From your lips....

I seriously cannot think of a reason why we are going to sooooooooo much trouble to crowbar him from Wolfsburg...a team going nowhere fast in world football, which is attempting to bend us over for their best young player. I thought we were not going to continue to be fucked about by teams and players who don't seem to be able to come out and say they would like to challenge themselves at City?

It is a fucking soap opera and we are better than this. Every day some new BS comes out of Germany. City should tell him to shit or get off the pot and let Wolfsburg know.

I'd prefer Pogba over kdb as well if I could choose. I think Kdb is the more impactful signing of the two for this year though. We won't have to be bent over and fucked around for too many more windows. We're still on the up and up. Catching up to the real's and barcelonas. We have to overpay to get our main targets and clubs know this. Kdb probably ends up at bayern next year if we didn't. Plus we will still pay anyway if it's our main target(s). It's a crucial stage of our clubs development too. We're close to breaking through another barrier and getting to the next stage. Once we do we will be able to sit back and cherry pick a little better.

To prevent sagas like Raheem and KDB's of the world we have to start taking more chances and start beating these clubs to the punch. Chelsea did it with Belgians now they are on to Brazil. Hopefully the Patrick Roberts/Ünal's etc is the beginning of this. For now we are picking up one best young talents in world football. Despite what the papers say, he's proven Chelsea wrong as he developed into who he is today believing he was good enough to start young.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.