De Bruyne?

200.gif

I think Merson forgets that we already have a "Pedro" type player on the squad in Navas.......We needed something different and De Bruyne offers more threat in front of goal and has a better final ball......If Paul Merson wants to compare Pedro to anyone, it should be Navas and we didnt need another Navas.....In my opinion...it doesnt matter how good Pedro is or if he is worse or better than De Bruyne......He wasnt the type of player we needed.....De Bruyne is a better system fit and gives us alot more flexibility....

This will only confuse Merson and every other pundit for that matter.

He struck a deal to pay £44m now and a possible £5m later.

If he went to Liverpool with a single offer of £44m we wouldn't have signed him. So he didn't "get him" for £6m less than they wanted.

He "got" Sterling for deal worth £49m, we've only had to pay £44m as of now. It can be booked any way you like that was never my point. It's "booked" on Bluemoon as £49m apparently after all.

I'd like to point out that you're now arguing with a financial advisor about financial deals and how they work/are booked.

You got this one wrong, just give it up.

I'd like to point out that you're now arguing with a financial advisor about financial deals and how they work/are booked.

You got this one wrong, just give it up.
I have not, nor am I arguing how any deal is "booked".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.