De Jong Is Going To Be Trouble

Cobwebcat said:
Why can't players understand that it's a squad game? When Baconface benches Rooney does he give an interview saying this can't go on?

Footballers want to play football. I know we'd all love to get paid a fortune to train and do nothing else, but once they get that buzz of playing in an actual match they want more and more of it.

And I can guarantee you if Rooney was rested for more than a game, he'd be letting someone know about it.

It gets worse for him IMO as when Kompany is fit I dont see how he gets agame unless its covering injuries and suspensions.

Should have kept his mouth shut Hughes does not like malcontents.

daz blue you really need to look up how to spell swp if those really are your 1st team choices

alera said:
It gets worse for him IMO as when Kompany is fit I dont see how he gets agame unless its covering injuries and suspensions.

Should have kept his mouth shut Hughes does not like malcontents.

Kompany is not a DFM he is a dead set CB, he is not as quick or nimble on the ball as De Jong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.