De Jong Is Going To Be Trouble

there is a bid debate in holland at the moment as to if players who are not playing first team football should be in their national team. although de jong is highly rated by the dutch a lot of people over there they are very much aware he has not been playing in the team and people have been calling for to be dropped. I understand his concerns. Holland are at a similar level to England and i'm Not sure you would get in the england side if you werent playing for your club side.

I thought we had got rid of all the big time Charlies. MH needs to have a word. "This can't go on"...who the feck does he think he is? Ronaldo was on the bench for RM last game.

He needs to wait it out a season.

When we have Europe, the Carling Cup and the FA Cup, plus the 38 league games, it could add up to about 70 games a season. He'll easily pick up 35 of them.

Damocles said:
He needs to wait it out a season.

When we have Europe, the Carling Cup and the FA Cup, plus the 38 league games, it could add up to about 70 games a season. He'll easily pick up 35 of them.

I think his main problem is the season he would have to wait out, could see him going out on loan in January though. Hopefully he would come back ready for all our games.

If he plays like he did yesterday he will be in for a while.

I think he will be a very important player for us over the course of the next few seasons. I don't think he has anything to worry about.

Get rid,
What age are the Whitley brothers now, could we getthem back, and maybe Danny granville, ged branning and a few others of that era, no more over paid prima donnas actually wanting to play for their wage.

(a wee bit of tongue in cheek in this post before I get slated)

To begin with we were a stepping stone and now he has to play every game to paly for Holland.

How far down the scale do we rank for you, Nige?

I rate him as one of the best around in his position, it bollocks that you must be palying week in week out for club to play for country. Club sides are generally stronger due to the lack of restrictions on choice of player.

For me, he's a starter. But Hughes hasn't put a foot wrong this season. De Jong needs to realise that, if we are going to rotate formation the season, differnet players will 'suffer'. Moaning Robinho was on the bench next to him after winning a match is down right stupidity.

We know Hughes doesn't players going to the press and neither do i, what does he hope to achieve from this?

Lets hope he puts in a performance next week like yesterday and makes it impossible for the manager to drop him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.