De Jong the mercenary ?

Re: De Jong the mercenary.

In the Mod Forum there's a summer saying:

"I hope we sign someone soon".

citysince88 said:
GresleyChris said:
He's one of Kia's clients therefore needs shipped out along with Tevez asap. Can't be trusted not to rock the boat in the future

All because of Mark Hughes' sacking the Tevez thing so anyone associated to Kia or Hughes has to go

Pretty sure that's not true.(Him being one of Kia's.)
so we should get rid of harty and silva then?

would be in my eleven every week along with silva, ya ya and nasri... cant believe some of the negative comments on here!!!

great asset and option for us

hope we improve his contract so he stays

We need quality in depth in all departments and we have that in midfield if we retain De Jong.

I actually think he could be vital for us this season. It's looking like Barry might not be 100% fit for the start of the season so don't be suprised to see him starting alongside Yaya in midfield for the opening games. If he starts the season well he would be difficult to dislodge.

And If he wants to walk at the end of his contract then I wish him well.

I like de jong he is a good player but is form last season was poor and that was coz of is contract last season.Now i just want to see him go!!!!

baildon blue said:
I like de jong he is a good player but is form last season was poor and that was coz of is contract last season.Now i just want to see him go!!!!

Funny that, every time I see you post I get the same feeling about you...

Pretty sure this has been posted, but I'm too lazy to go back.

Anyway Isn't Nige the bloke that dropped back to take the throw in from Clichy, then sent Silva on his way which resulted in the corner for the 2nd against QPR. Seem to remember him being the bloke who dropped back to take the throw in from Hart, then brought it forward and gave it to Aguero, which led to the 3rd against QPR.

Good luck to De Jong - whatever he does. He always gives his all for the team. I'd like him to stay but I can only see him coming off the bench in the future to lock down games- the number of first team starts he gets will be very limited.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.