De Jong

If you rate De Jong as the best defensive midfielder in the world, vote him MoM every game and value him as the MVP of the squad then you know your football.

If you can see his value, think he is a vital member of the squad, think he has his limits and games where he adds very little then you know nothing about football, need to give your head a wobble and don't understand how he holds the team together.

Dax777 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Whilst your there dax, check a few games, i jusr picked the newc game, passes forward alot more than back.
Well, lets use the New Castle game.
De Jong- 39 passes, 32 completions, 7 incompletions
Barry- 37 passes, 29 completions, 8 incompletions

De Jong: 2 tackles won
Barry: 3 tackles won

De Jong: 0 blocks
Barry: 2 blocks

De Jong: 0 clearances
Barry: 2 clearances

De Jong: 2 interceptions
Barry: 3 interceptions

Barry was better at everything De Jong is supposed to be better at. And just as average passing the ball. A closer look, and you see that De jong lost 6 of his 7 passes inside our half. Barry lost 3 of his 8.

We can keep delving into the facts. I actually like this. It males everything clearer :)

You're only showing your absurd overconfidence in your grasp of fact. You lecture others about their debating atyle but you make error after error in support of your ludicrous claims.

You talk about bias; How many games did you go through to find one that supported your version?

Newcastle A. Dear oh dear.

Anyone who has followed this club this year should be able to figure out why De Jong kept a low profile and didn't even attempt a sliding tackle in that match.

johnmc said:
If you rate De Jong as the best defensive midfielder in the world, vote him MoM every game and value him as the MVP of the squad then you know your football.

If you can see his value, think he is a vital member of the squad, think he has his limits and games where he adds very little then you know nothing about football, need to give your head a wobble and don't understand how he holds the team together.

Football is all about opinions, if you think thats correct you tell me how Rooney has won so many awards despite being good to average

Can't believe the shit written in here, its clear as daylight too see what an vital member of the team he is.

Countless times yesterday Lescott and Kompany would be knocking it around yet he'd be lurking behind a striker so he can't recieve the ball. Countless times a Kiev player would recieve the ball and he would stand off them till they played a pass. I don't mind if a player is shite but atleast show some heart.

MaxMCFC said:
Can't believe the shit written in here, its clear as daylight too see what an vital member of the team he is.

Not many argue with that. Its the people who refuse to criticise anything he ever does and think he never has had a poor game in a city shirt and is MoM every game that get annoying

johnmc said:
MaxMCFC said:

Not many argue with that. Its the people who refuse to criticise anything he ever does and think he never has had a poor game in a city shirt and is MoM every game that get annoying

See i agree with this. Thats why i posted that he could just sleep in the center circle through the whole match and he would still get underserved praise. Last night was a prime example.

Like i said on matchday forum if NDJ had commited that Balo foul people would say it was out of order, unlucky, he is just commited, mis understood, a marked man, the ref was a racist. Anything but he had made a big mistake. 99% of people on this forum laughed off his Alonso tackle which makes Balo's look like a hand bags at dawn moment

Balti said:
NDJ in not creative midfielder shocker

This and hopefully he and Vince are now our senior players in the dressing room with a bit of balls. Let's not forget the present team are still learning about the club, such is the rapid pace of change in personnel.

I bet Mario apologised to them and a few others more meaningfully than some.

And again apology accepted Mario

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.