De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
baildon blue said:
Seosa said:
I've been away nearly 2 months and this thread is still here?!?!?!?
Its shame your back we havent missed you

What the fuck? I've got a pretty decent memory and I can't recall having any problems with you.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ossi-is-a-30m-target-for-Manchester-City.html

THIRD TIME LUCKY ... Rob will make another attempt to lure De Rossi to Roma
Join our posse, De Rossi
Exclusive

DANIELE DE ROSSI is back on Manchester City’s hitlist.
And a £30million bid in January could finally see Roberto Mancini make it third-time lucky for the midfielder.
City chief Mancini has been knocked back twice for the Roma golden boy, most recently when the 29-year-old opted to stay with his boyhood club this summer.
But he has put City on high alert following a fall-out with coach Zdenek Zeman after a 4-1 loss to Juventus, which saw De Rossi dropped for the next game against Atalanta.
And now Mancini is ready to make another attempt to land his long-term target as he has been encouraged by reports Italian De Rossi would be willing to listen.
Mancini has continued to monitor the player, despite bringing in Jack Rodwell and Javi Garcia.
And, although De Rossi only signed a five-year deal with Roma in February, wages of £180,000 a week would not be a problem

MSP said:
After Rodwell and Garcia signings it would be pretty pathetic to sign De Rossi.

a lot less pathetic than the real madrid signing modrid i'd say

Sportmediaset in Italy says Roma are regretting not selling him to us in summer now after what's happened between he and Zeman, which will lower his value. It would be quite tragic if we couldn't get him now because we bought two midfielders in summer yet I could see that happening as we're overloaded with midfielders.

LoveCity said:
It would be quite tragic if we couldn't get him now because we bought two midfielders in summer yet I could see that happening as we're overloaded with midfielders.

Thats the reality though,we would need to offload and my preference would be one or both of the new guys.We simply cannot miss out on this fella if he is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.