De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vincent said:
I have explained already regarding Agger deal
On another thread. No need for personal abuse. As for
Those calling for a ban on my membership, why the hell would you be banned for posting something in a forum specifically designed for transfer rumours. Any more abuse aimed at myself, is however likely to result in a ban. Now, back on topic. De Rossi will be a trmendous signing for the right price. His agent hasn't flew in for talks though.

Sorry but I appear to have mislaid your post regarding the signing of Agger and what went wrong with your days and dates.
Be a jolly chap please and point me in the right direction of your post on this "other thread"
Surely you can just tell us on here,exactly what went wrong wihout delving into the archives.
I mean its hardly likely you would have forgotten what happened.
If you could furbish me with said details then you have my assurance,that I`ll foe you and neither of us need look and discuss one anothers posts,but more importantly it means that theres one less poster for you to worry about.
Thanks.
oakie.

Daz_Blue said:
Imagine ....

HART

RICHARDS KOMPANY LESCOTT CLICHY

NASRI YAYA DE ROSSI SILVA

AGUERO TEVEZ

SUBS FROM PANTILLIMON ZAB BALO MILNER BARRY DZEKO RODWELL SINCLAIR AJ SUAREZ KOLAROV DEJONG

You could argue we have 4 of the 10 best midfielders in the world. Give that a think blues.

Daz_Blue said:
Imagine ....

HART

AGUERO TEVEZ

SUBS FROM PANTILLIMON ZAB BALO MILNER BARRY DZEKO RODWELL SINCLAIR AJ SUAREZ KOLAROV DEJONG
12 subs?

Re: Sky Sports reporting City in talks with De Rossi's Agent

Fucking Marwood will be all over this like a rash.

Daz_Blue said:
Imagine ....

HART

AGUERO TEVEZ

lubgw3bh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.