De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Mancio tell us if the translation is right in that article, does he say that we are in contact with DDR's agent but haven't made a bid yet?

exactly

We got the Robinho deal done pretty quickly, so if DDR's agent is in Manchester we might do the same here. Still early doors though.

Wretched Vengeance said:
combster said:
Trigger said:
Did you report it?

We dont see every post but do see every report - if you are not happy report it and we will deal with it accordingly.

Thank you appreciate it

Don't take it personally fella, I got called a rag by someone whilst also the obligatory mention of a low post count on my very first post.
Welcome to the sacred world of Bluemoon....

Happens to me everytime I post anything, i think its a bit like gay bashing, those that call you a rag for no reason are probably closet rags

Just read this on twitter:

Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio claims #mcfc have not yet made an official bid for De Rossi but that they ARE talking to his agent.

oakiecokie said:
Bluemooner33 said:
Sky Sports understands LoL
<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7996869/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7996869/</a>?

The fuckers are bound to get it right one day.Hope its today.

Hope so mate, him and Yaya would dominate any midfield

dannyirishblue said:
20sbc07 said:
Just read this on twitter:

Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio claims #mcfc have not yet made an official bid for De Rossi but that they ARE talking to his agent.
that would be our very own lovecity :)

And the exchange which led to that tweet happened a few posts prior to his! :)

I think it's risky asking an Italian to come to the prem when he's almost 30!! Big money as well, , hope I'm proved wrong, but I won't be surprised to see him go back on loan next summer,, that's of course,, we get him..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.