De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dannyirishblue said:
20sbc07 said:
Just read this on twitter:

Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio claims #mcfc have not yet made an official bid for De Rossi but that they ARE talking to his agent.
that would be our very own lovecity :)

Is it? Been following him for ages, never knew haha

I have a feeling this one will actually happen.

Yaya and De Rossi together in the central midfield... fucking WOW!

Good luck to any team trying to penetrate our defensive positioning:

---------------------------- Hart -----------------------------
--↑- Richards ------ Kompany -↑----- Lescott --↑--
Milner --↑--- Yaya -------- De Rossi -------- Kolarov
-------- Silva ---------------------- Tevez ------------------
------------------------ Aguero ----------------------------

And good luck to any team trying to defend against our attacking positioning:

-------------------------- Hart ----------------------------
---- Richards ------ Kompany ------- Lescott -----
----------------------------- De Rossi --------------------
Milner --------- Yaya ----------------------- Kolarov
---↓-------Silva ---↓------------- Tevez ----------↓----
-------------↓-------- Aguero -------↓-------------------

I don't know which is better for the left wing position, Clichy or Kolarov. Combined they'd be the perfect wing back. For the right side I thought Milner looked very good against Chelsea. AJ doesn't have the defensive qualities and dear Zabaleta lacks the pace.

This signing would shut the rags up who have been parading RVP like a trophy for the last 24 hours, De Rossi & possibly Agger and I can finally stop having nightmares about Savic

Let's face it, we are in a win-win situation.
Our proposed new system perfectly suits our current squad and providing we don't lose NDJ already provides us with more cover than we had last year. So we should shake off talk of any of the DDR alternatives already mentioned here as they would represent spending for spendings sake.
DDR on the other hand is quite possibly the most complete all-round midfielder in the world, the like of which have always been very rare but are nowadays a dying breed indeed. His addition to our already burgeoning squad (however unlikely) would IMO give us possibly the most perfectly balanced squad that this country has ever seen.
However even if the rumours prove to be unfulfilled we can take sollace from the fact that our squad is all but perfect and we have little if any need to shop for sollutions for next season, we have left the rest to play that game whilst we have moved on and are sniffing around the next generation (especially the English) and are busying ourselves nailing down the future lasting legacy of our club.
The need for the yearly WOW signing has become the property of that lot down the road........................long may it stay with them

Matt the Giant said:
I have a feeling this one will actually happen.

Yaya and De Rossi together in the central midfield... fucking WOW!

Good luck to any team trying to penetrate our defensive positioning:

---------------------------- Hart -----------------------------
--↑- Richards ------ Kompany -↑----- Lescott --↑--
Milner --↑--- Yaya -------- De Rossi -------- Kolarov
-------- Silva ---------------------- Tevez ------------------
------------------------ Aguero ----------------------------

And good luck to any team trying to defend against our attacking positioning:

-------------------------- Hart ----------------------------
---- Richards ------ Kompany ------- Lescott -----
----------------------------- De Rossi --------------------
Milner --------- Yaya ----------------------- Kolarov
---↓-------Silva ---↓------------- Tevez ----------↓----
-------------↓-------- Aguero -------↓-------------------

I don't know which is better for the left wing position, Clichy or Kolarov. Combined they'd be the perfect wing back. For the right side I thought Milner looked very good against Chelsea. AJ doesn't have the defensive qualities and dear Zabaleta lacks the pace.

That looks very impressive Matt I am keeping my fingers crossed we can get this deal done.

Vincent said:
I have explained already regarding Agger deal
On another thread. No need for personal abuse. As for
Those calling for a ban on my membership, why the hell would you be banned for posting something in a forum specifically designed for transfer rumours. Any more abuse aimed at myself, is however likely to result in a ban. Now, back on topic. De Rossi will be a trmendous signing for the right price. His agent hasn't flew in for talks though.

Fucking hell. VVK is running Bluemoon now and telling us what to do!

I don't know how you are getting away with it VVK....the most blatant WUM I've seen in all my years on this forum. Is there a level above mod I'm unaware of? Was he hired to see Tolmie off in some bizarre Internet hit? :-)

Vincents Tackle said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
combster said:
Thank you appreciate it

Don't take it personally fella, I got called a rag by someone whilst also the obligatory mention of a low post count on my very first post.
Welcome to the sacred world of Bluemoon....

Happens to me everytime I post anything, i think its a bit like gay bashing, those that call you a rag for no reason are probably closet rags

Romeo...Alpha...Golf...

Only messing mate.

Cobwebcat said:
Vincent said:
I have explained already regarding Agger deal
On another thread. No need for personal abuse. As for
Those calling for a ban on my membership, why the hell would you be banned for posting something in a forum specifically designed for transfer rumours. Any more abuse aimed at myself, is however likely to result in a ban. Now, back on topic. De Rossi will be a trmendous signing for the right price. His agent hasn't flew in for talks though.

Fucking hell. VVK is running Bluemoon now and telling us what to do!

I don't know how you are getting away with it VVK....the most blatant WUM I've seen in all my years on this forum. Is there a level above mod I'm unaware of? Was he hired to see Tolmie off in some bizarre Internet hit? :-)

Whilst people keep replying and quoting his posts he will carry on. Simple really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.