De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cityyy said:
richards30 said:
prairiemoon said:
I doubt that. It seems like a pr comment. That coach would be the first to sell him on.
Hopefully because if the money offered is true that it's surely too good for Roma to turn Down? They could buy 3-4 quality players with €35m?!?

Romas squad is already full. Zeman wants 2 players for each position and they already have more than. They are still trying to get rid of Boriello, Perrotta, Bojan.

There is confirmation that Barca offered 25 mil for Pjanic and Roma turned it down. DDR is like million times more important than Pjanic for Roma.

Also the translation about Zemans comment is mistranslated. Zeman actually said "Im sure DDR will stay in Roma".
confirmation from who? And why the hell would Barca bid for him when they have made it clear they were looking for a defensive midfielder who can play as CB as well, hence why they went for Martinez and then signed song. The idea that they would turn that kind of money is laughable. Italian media is really full of it. As far as Rossi goes, I think his heart is with Roma and will stay in the end even though I would like to see how he copes in the PL. Not his biggest fan

cityyy said:
richards30 said:
prairiemoon said:
I doubt that. It seems like a pr comment. That coach would be the first to sell him on.
Hopefully because if the money offered is true that it's surely too good for Roma to turn Down? They could buy 3-4 quality players with €35m?!?

Romas squad is already full. Zeman wants 2 players for each position and they already have more than. They are still trying to get rid of Boriello, Perrotta, Bojan.

There is confirmation that Barca offered 25 mil for Pjanic and Roma turned it down. DDR is like million times more important than Pjanic for Roma.

Also the translation about Zemans comment is mistranslated. Zeman actually said "Im sure DDR will stay in Roma".

There was a quote earlier that it would need a monster offer to tempt them to sell, do they consider 35 mill euros as monster...

probabily not...

I think if we are to get him, City are going to have to pay a silly fee for him..

Will he be worth it ?

I am sure Bobby thinks he is..

Ducado said:
SWP's back said:
Ducado said:
OK guys and girls

Can we just draw a line under this one for now, of course this is the transfer forum but we are going around in circles here, can we agree not to post anything until some new information comes along, otherwise it will just reach another 100 and odd pages of the same information
Or just stop reading it For a bit.

We have to keep splitting it, there must be over 1000 posts already all saying the same thing

Can you go and have a word on the religous and politics threads down in the cellar, in there it's a daily to me to you battle going round in cirlces at least this is only twice a year

shootmeifipost10k said:
Ducado said:
SWP's back said:
Or just stop reading it For a bit.

We have to keep splitting it, there must be over 1000 posts already all saying the same thing

Can you go and have a word on the religous and politics threads down in the cellar, in there it's a daily to me to you battle going round in cirlces at least this is only twice a year

Muffin

I think hes stupid if he passes on this move, he is already a bonified roma legend. Coming to city and having the chance to compete in the CL would make him a true great.

sam-caddick said:
cityyy said:
richards30 said:

Even saying he is sure does not confirm he is staying!

I know and it's hard to translate it because there arent exact word in english for what Zeman said.

But the idea on the comment is something like "There is only 1% change that DDR will move to City."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.