De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
alky313 said:
Very unlikely they are and these are just rumours tied to the American ownership of the club.

Definitely not rumors!

http://football-italia.net/20817/bradley-roma-tomorrow

Michael Bradley is finalising terms on his proposed move to Roma and could be training with the team as soon as tomorrow, says his agent.

The young American midfielder is in the capital to undergo a medical and sign a deal with with the Giallorossi to transfer from Chievo.

Confirming this as ongoing, his representative suggested that the deal could all be wrapped up within the day, allowing him to join his new teammates tomorrow, as they begin pre-season training in Riscone.

“Today he won’t be starting pre-season, he will meet with Roma to finalise a few details to the contract,” confirmed Paolo Alberto Faccini to gazzettagiallorossa.it

“But, when there is an agreement then he will be a new Roma player and will be able to join the group. Costs of the transfer? Only the two clubs will talk about this.”

According to Sky Sport Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio, Roma will pay €3.4m to Chievo, plus hand over 50 per cent of 21-year-old midfielder Adrian Stoian to the Mussi Volanti.

Andouble said:
The only competition Bradley has for best US player is Dempsey. No one else close at the moment.

Agreed, and if you gave me the choice between the two I would take Bradley every day. Reads the game really well, and has steadily improved everywhere he's been bar AV where he wasn't given any time to settle in. He was thought extremely highly of in his short time at Chievo. No surprise he is making a big move. I know it's not fashionable to give American footballers any credit (and it most cases it's justified), but Michael Bradley is in my opinion one of the best all-around American football players and could be successful in any league. (not any team, any league)

unlikelyfan19 said:
alky313 said:
Very unlikely they are and these are just rumours tied to the American ownership of the club.

Definitely not rumors!

Michael Bradley is finalising terms on his proposed move to Roma and could be training with the team as soon as tomorrow, says his agent.

The young American midfielder is in the capital to undergo a medical and sign a deal with with the Giallorossi to transfer from Chievo.

Confirming this as ongoing, his representative suggested that the deal could all be wrapped up within the day, allowing him to join his new teammates tomorrow, as they begin pre-season training in Riscone.

“Today he won’t be starting pre-season, he will meet with Roma to finalise a few details to the contract,” confirmed Paolo Alberto Faccini to gazzettagiallorossa.it

“But, when there is an agreement then he will be a new Roma player and will be able to join the group. Costs of the transfer? Only the two clubs will talk about this.”

According to Sky Sport Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio, Roma will pay €3.4m to Chievo, plus hand over 50 per cent of 21-year-old midfielder Adrian Stoian to the Mussi Volanti.

Andouble said:
The only competition Bradley has for best US player is Dempsey. No one else close at the moment.

Agreed, and if you gave me the choice between the two I would take Bradley every day. Reads the game really well, and has steadily improved everywhere he's been bar AV where he wasn't given any time to settle in. He was thought extremely highly of in his short time at Chievo. No surprise he is making a big move. I know it's not fashionable to give American footballers any credit (and it most cases it's justified), but Michael Bradley is in my opinion one of the best all-around American football players and could be successful in any league. (not any team, any league)

Thanks Mr. 5 Fucking Days Later. We have discussed at length that the Bradley deal is done in numerous threads. Sorry, but your tone wreaked a bit of self righteous prick. If this isn't you. Then simply ignore.

alky313 said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
alky313 said:

Definitely not rumors!

Andouble said:

Thanks Mr. 5 Fucking Days Later. We have discussed at length that the Bradley deal is done in numerous threads. Sorry, but your tone wreaked a bit of self righteous prick. If this isn't you. Then simply ignore.

Sorry if you got that from my post, not what I intended. I can't stand most American players, Bradley is just the only one I have ever seen that I feel like has a "tactical understanding" of the game ya' know? It was me, but certainly wasn't trying to sounds pretentious, just happy to see a good player move to a big(ger) club!

unlikelyfan19 said:
alky313 said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Definitely not rumors!

Sorry if you got that from my post, not what I intended. I can't stand most American players, Bradley is just the only one I have ever seen that I feel like has a "tactical understanding" of the game ya' know? It was me, but certainly wasn't trying to sounds pretentious, just happy to see a good player move to a big(ger) club!
Backtracker.

i8rags said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
alky313 said:

Backtracker.

backwards.gif

Seriously though lol, I haven't been on in a few days, didn't know it had been discussed.

NipHolmes said:
Plain Speaking said:
BetVictor has DDR 1:4 to go to Spurs, (favourites), and 1:12 to go to us, 6th fav.

De Rossi is on 165k a week. I don't know how on earth Spurs would pay that wage. He stays imo.
It seems so, 1:4 is not "short odds" the same odds that Yaya will go to Barca or Real this season ie at this time it seems pretty unlikely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.