De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Yes Calciomercato claims that sources close to City say we'll bid €30million/£23.5million for De Rossi. I wish I could believe it but we've had too many false starts with DDR to get one's hopes up.

I can't do it! No more links! No more hope!! :(

adrianr said:
LoveCity said:
Yes Calciomercato claims that sources close to City say we'll bid €30million/£23.5million for De Rossi. I wish I could believe it but we've had too many false starts with DDR to get one's hopes up.

Only god can help you if Ssn start reporting it.

DDR and Falcao,hmmmm,reckon i'd be happy with that.

Think i'll keep check on the excitement for now though.

FantasyIreland said:
DDR and Falcao,hmmmm,reckon i'd be happy with that.

Think i'll keep check on the excitement for now though.
I'm sure it will change to RvP and Martinez in the next few days

adrianr said:
LoveCity said:

Believe! There is one factor that we should not discount, Thiago Silva was very happy with the club and even signed a contract extension. A few weeks later he was signing for PSG along with Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

The only hope I have is that supposed quote from player expressing a desire to move to Prem League after the fixing scandal in Italy. I also believe he would come to City with the connections with Italian coaching staff and Mancini being here and signing a five year contract. In addition he was very complimentary towards Balotelli during Euros. :-)

Rammyblues said:
The only hope I have is that supposed quote from player expressing a desire to move to Prem League after the fixing scandal in Italy. I also believe he would come to City with the connections with Italian coaching staff and Mancini being here and signing a five year contract. In addition he was very complimentary towards Balotelli during Euros. :-)

Plus the Italian economy is fucked at the moment.

Roma are quite wealthy with their American owners though, I remember reading that De Rossi is the highest paid Italian in Serie A since he signed his new contract in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.