De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time someone replies to this thread with anything other than 'he's signed', I lose a little more hope.

adrianr said:
Every time someone replies to this thread with anything other than 'he's signed', I lose a little more hope.
I have my doubts but if we did get him what an immense signing it would be. I'm sure Mancini wants him that bad.

Yes Calciomercato claims that sources close to City say we'll bid €30million/£23.5million for De Rossi. I wish I could believe it but we've had too many false starts with DDR to get one's hopes up.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm it seems all our targets cost 23.5m these days. 23.5 for RVP, 23.5 for DDR, 23.5 for Sahin, total 70.5m, 65m TH said we had plus 5.5m for Ade equals 70.5m pure coincidence and bollocky bullshit on my part. :-)

i8rags said:
johnmc said:
Strikes me he will retire at Roma
Loyalty should be applauded, but it seems wasteful of such talent.

His dad was a roma player and is still a coach. He has won a couple of things with yhem as well as a world cup. He might be content with what he has acheived with a club obviously engrained in him and his family

Id love him here though

unlikelyfan19 said:
i8rags said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Sorry if you got that from my post, not what I intended. I can't stand most American players, Bradley is just the only one I have ever seen that I feel like has a "tactical understanding" of the game ya' know? It was me, but certainly wasn't trying to sounds pretentious, just happy to see a good player move to a big(ger) club!
Backtracker.

backwards.gif

Seriously though lol, I haven't been on in a few days, didn't know it had been discussed.

Well chosen GIF, made me laugh anyway.

30 Rock is one of my favourite comedies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.