Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Silva,Sergio Aguero,Vincent Kompany,Pablo Zabaleta and even YaYa Toure disagree with this post.lol
Would you prefer to live in Manchester (or what you consider home wherever that maybe) earning a salary that keeps you in a very comfortable lifestyle, close to family and friends in a job you enjoy or move abroad to earn a few quid more away from family and friends?

I know what my choice would be.

Yeah,

The same Real Madrid also only paid 25m (euros not GBP) to get Kroos a year earlier, in 2014, as a World Champion and fresh from winning the treble a year earlier. And he was fit and playing well, unlike Sane currently is, and with no Coronavirus in sight. They took him for 25m and was the boost they needed to win an unprecedented 3 CLs in a row.

If I was Bayern's management, I'd loan in someone like Bale for 1 season and then sign a contract with Leroy on 1st January, and save some 50m in the process which could go towards signing Havertz.

PS: an 11 year old club from the "joke of a league" eliminated Tottenham in the CL, beating them home and away, while Bayern also thrashed Chelsea (as well as the same Tottenham)...

That is very true. But doesn't make the league any less of a joke. You might get surprises in the scramble for 4th-3rd, but otherwise, a bayern monopoly of both results and players.

You asked a simple question, does it make sense for bayern to pay fairly for Sane now or wait till next season and take him for free. I told you why I think it does. You disagree, you think the pragamtism is sensible. To me, that's the exact same small-mindedness i say bayern are displaying. It isnt admirable, it is low and dare i say self-worshippy. If they really wanted the player, and were the big club they thought themselves, they would behave like one and have signed him by now.

I am looking forward to the conclusion of the Leroy contract situation, and Long drawn out saga with UEFA.

I actually think no matter the outcome with UEFA we have suffered enough with the smear campaign,bastards.

leroy situation is like that Alberto Balsam Shampoo advert for the 80s

" Is she............No,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I think she is you know.

Great player,dont want him to go.

If he does Bye......,thanks for the memories you ungrateful t**t

If he stays love him to bits :-)

I am looking forward to the conclusion of the Leroy contract situation, and Long drawn out saga with UEFA.

I actually think no matter the outcome with UEFA we have suffered enough with the smear campaign,bastards.

leroy situation is like that Alberto Balsam Shampoo advert for the 80s

" Is she............No,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I think she is you know.

Great player,dont want him to go.

If he does Bye......,thanks for the memories you ungrateful t**t

If he stays love him to bits :-)

Harmony hairspray ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.