Dear Mike Dean

Wasn't having a go at you pal, just staggered at that particular assault, as clear a red as an be
I know you wasn't having a pop just saying well spotted and I should've put so much as...

Red card all day long if it would've been one of our players going in like that I'd have no problem with the ref showing at least a yellow...

Disgusting refereeing from that ****...

Can only remember being at one match when we were on the end of a poor Clattenburg decision.
23 October 2011. I forget the team we played or the result (:-))) ).
Micah Richards bursts into the penalty area and is deliberately bundled over by a player who had already been booked. No attempt to play the ball - clear penalty in the opinion of most onlookers.
Clattenburg rolls his hands over each other (the universal signal that a substitution is to be made) and says it was a "coming together".

Never used that sign in all my married life!

Funny how fast vid clips disappear after an incident against us... Walker red vid clip went faster than I've seen before...

Lol course you can.
Loads of refs have it in for us, but I've always thought MC for all his personal faults is a better ref than those guys. If lino puts his flag up, then the ref gives offside - other tha
I can give you 2 in the same season involving the same team.
Spurs home and away. At thhier place an offside equaliser so blatant it was embarrassing. Then spurs score 2 further offside goals. At our place the ball hits sterling on the Back, outside the box. Pen.
I could list loads.
The biggest cheat and most corrupt ref ever .

Maybe Walton could give him a run.
23 October 2011. I forget the team we played or the result (:-))) ).
Micah Richards bursts into the penalty area and is deliberately bundled over by a player who had already been booked. No attempt to play the ball - clear penalty in the opinion of most onlookers.
Clattenburg rolls his hands over each other (the universal signal that a substitution is to be made) and says it was a "coming together".

Never used that sign in all my married life!
loads of refs have it in for us, but I've never considered MC for all his personal faults and probs to be in that group. Lino calls the offsides - very rare for ref to overrule.

You have got it wrong.

He was heard and reported at the time for saying he booked him because he basically didn't like him.
Loads of refs have it in for us, but I've never considered MC in that group. Lino calls offsides. Rare for ref to overrule.

You don't really have the authority to post on the subject if you've only ever been to one game.
Loads of refs have it in for us, but I've never considered MC to be part of that. There's incompetent refs and incompetent refs scared to give big decisions against certain clubs. I have no confidence in any current ref. Yes, I'm in a minority of one, but MC is the last ref I've had any confidence in.

On the subject of terrible refs, anyone remember Zico's disallowed goal in 78 ? Clive Thomas blew for full time just before the corner reached Zico's head. MC badly handled the Bellamy yellow with stupid comments to the City dugout, but I always thought it was for dissent (not, as alleged, because MC didn't like him). Great player - always arguing with refs though. Didn't MC stupidly say "How do you lot put up with him ?"

MC was the official who said to Gareth Barry - (after a game) ha ha that's your 100 per cent home record gone! Barry retorted 'f off' and MC reported him and he got a ban.

The comments that went with that clip are just disgraceful. The tackler is off the ground, only by inches but he's off the ground. He's not connected halfway up Gabriel's shin or his knee but he has caught his instep. And if a player has to take evasive action like that to get out of the way it is reckless! I just wonder what would have happened if GJ has stood his ground - a broken leg. The comment that it was a 1950's type tackle gives the game away. it's red card. Imagine if Otters, Kompers or Ferny had implemented a tackle anywhere on the pitch like that!

And the comment about Mike Dean being an experienced ref? WhyTF does he get is so wrong if he has the experience. Perhaps the commentator meant he was experienced at getting wrong more times than other refs!

I can't believe I just heard that shite on the clip! Beggars belief!

Apparently Alan Smith thought it was a great tackle. Hard but fair. Bet he wouldn't be saying that, if he
was on the end of the fucker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.