Dear Mike Dean

MC badly handled the Bellamy yellow with stupid comments to the City dugout, but I always thought it was for dissent (not, as alleged, because MC didn't like him). Great player - always arguing with refs though. Didn't MC stupidly say "How do you lot put up with him ?"
Remember, in that same match, Bellamy was fouled in the second half by that clod of a Notlob defender (can't remember his name, but who cares) who was also last man iirc. The defender went down squealing like a pig, having committed the foul, so your idol Clattentwat books Bellamy, then sends him off for a second yellow.
That's two examples I can readily recall. You obviously don't watch many matches, do you?

Remember, in that same match, Bellamy was fouled in the second half by that clod of a Notlob defender (can't remember his name, but who cares) who was also last man iirc. The defender went down squealing like a pig, having committed the foul, so your idol Clattentwat books Bellamy, then sends him off for a second yellow.
That's two examples I can readily recall. You obviously don't watch many matches, do you?
You could write a book on Clattenberg's interpretations I'll raise you Chelsea away with Spanish Dave being lumped in the air right in front of him in the penalty area at Stamford Bridge.

Was it Paul Robinson? I genuinely can't remember but he was a filthy bastard of a player at RB for them. Once went in 2 football on SWP's waistline at our gaffe and got away with it.

Was it Dean that sent Kompany off against United for a clean tackle he deemed to be dangerous?

Was it Paul Robinson? I genuinely can't remember but he was a filthy bastard of a player at RB for them. Once went in 2 football on SWP's waistline at our gaffe and got away with it.

Was it Dean that sent Kompany off against United for a clean tackle he deemed to be dangerous?

No, that was Rooney who sent him off.

It was Foy.

Am I crazy btw or did Kompany get sent off a second time for an identical tackle at some point, I think against United again? I have no idea why I'm thinking this but it's always been in the memory for some reason.

No it wasnt him. He has actually not been a bad ref for us over the years and has given us decisions (and rightly so in most instances) in our favour in some huge matches.

It was Foy.

Am I crazy btw or did Kompany get sent off a second time for an identical tackle at some point, I think against United again? I have no idea why I'm thinking this but it's always been in the memory for some reason.

Arsenal away with Mike Dean, 2012-13. Was overturned on appeal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.