Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was fawning over the rags in an interview a month back about the rags biggest club in the world bla bla how long til they show their grubby hand.

Indeed, but if we match it, you can just up it again most likely. Like I said, we don't win these transfers up against the likes of yourself and Chelsea.
When have you ever seen City in a "bidding war" under this ownership?

Numerous times over the last 10 years especially if clubs are taking the piss asking for more City just walk away. City have a valuation on a player and that's it.

So stop going on like we can just "bid whatever we want".

I don't understand Arsenal. Why spend 65m on Havertz and then penny pinch on Rice? Surely they should've gone all out for Rice and worked their other transfers around that?

Tbf, if it means Rice comes here, then I'm grateful for their weird choices.

I just don’t see how his value is so high, absolutely mad offers already made by Arsenal. He’s a distinctly average player in my opinion. I really hope we look elsewhere

I don't understand Arsenal. Why spend 65m on Havertz and then penny pinch on Rice? Surely they should've gone all out for Rice and worked their other transfers around that?

Tbf, if it means Rice comes here, then I'm grateful for their weird choices.
Completely agree. Realistically does Havertz even get in Arsenal's team now?

They are so weak in the midfield area and could really have gone all out on Rice instead of squandering £65m on Havertz.

Indeed, but if we match it, you can just up it again most likely. Like I said, we don't win these transfers up against the likes of yourself and Chelsea.
You have spent more than double what we have over the last 5 years so please check your facts before playing your blowing you out if the water card. If the bids you have made are true then I imagine you’ve really pissed West Ham off. As for Chelsea they have bent you over the table with £65m for Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.