Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
A great deal of speculation I see. I’ve no idea where he’ll end up but obviously I hope he chooses us over you. If he does choose us, then it’s because given the potential of our young players he can see an exciting opportunity to develop and be successful for some years to come. He will be guaranteed s starting place and be seen as one of our senior players. Arteta is here for the long haul so no danger of transition and Rice gets to stay in London.

Of course, joining City has it’s obvious attractions but Pep will likely leave in 2025, some of your key players are coming to the end of their shelf life and all winning teams ultimately come to the end of their reign.

I suspect this season just ended will mark the high water point of this City team’s success.
Still hurting. This manager that absolutely bottled it big time last season.

A great deal of speculation I see. I’ve no idea where he’ll end up but obviously I hope he chooses us over you. If he does choose us, then it’s because given the potential of our young players he can see an exciting opportunity to develop and be successful for some years to come. He will be guaranteed s starting place and be seen as one of our senior players. Arteta is here for the long haul so no danger of transition and Rice gets to stay in London.

Of course, joining City has it’s obvious attractions but Pep will likely leave in 2025, some of your key players are coming to the end of their shelf life and all winning teams ultimately come to the end of their reign.

I suspect this season just ended will mark the high water point of this City team’s success.
Prick Sunday.

A great deal of speculation I see.

Two years of Pep is far more enticing than 10 years of Arteta. He'll win more in those two years too.

No idea how we’re gonna sign players with this obvious downwards spiral that we’re now on since June 10th.

If all goes well, should Rice join us, by the end of the year we should have bagged, Community Shield, Club World Cup, Uefa Super Cup.

I know what i would want.

People have been singing Pep's departure since year three of his first contract. I am afraid dissapointment is down your road pal.

Bookmarked till May, you clowns never learn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.