Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
A great deal of speculation I see. I’ve no idea where he’ll end up but obviously I hope he chooses us over you. If he does choose us, then it’s because given the potential of our young players he can see an exciting opportunity to develop and be successful for some years to come. He will be guaranteed s starting place and be seen as one of our senior players. Arteta is here for the long haul so no danger of transition and Rice gets to stay in London.

Of course, joining City has it’s obvious attractions but Pep will likely leave in 2025, some of your key players are coming to the end of their shelf life and all winning teams ultimately come to the end of their reign.

I suspect this season just ended will mark the high water point of this City team’s success.
Pep has been leaving from the day he started, according to most.
Key players are coming to the end of their shelf life,you say.
We have replaced many of our key players over the last 10 years and do you know what, we have got better and we have won more and more trophies.
This club evolves each year and we replace players accordingly.
Your club has had 1 good season in the last 10 years, due mainly to the failings other clubs and you come on here telling us how to run our club.
Your arrogance,typifies your clubs and the other 2 red tops, you live on you're history ,we live for the future.

What are you on about. This is the new third team Pep has built, with a spine of Dias , Rodri, Haaland. This is a completely new team being built under Pep. This is just the start. New leaders ,young hungry players.

About to sign the best young defender in the world as well.
Lol it’s funny reading we are coming to the end. We are just starting!

A great deal of speculation I see. I’ve no idea where he’ll end up but obviously I hope he chooses us over you. If he does choose us, then it’s because given the potential of our young players he can see an exciting opportunity to develop and be successful for some years to come. He will be guaranteed s starting place and be seen as one of our senior players. Arteta is here for the long haul so no danger of transition and Rice gets to stay in London.

Of course, joining City has it’s obvious attractions but Pep will likely leave in 2025, some of your key players are coming to the end of their shelf life and all winning teams ultimately come to the end of their reign.

I suspect this season just ended will mark the high water point of this City team’s success.
You desperate prick, arsenal twat coming in here lecturing City fans, fuck off.

Arteta there for the long haul, absolute bollocks, barely 12 months ago your “fans” were booing the fuck out of him, just like you did to Wenger. Once it unravels next season you’ll be doing the same again, you are a dreadful fan base. You bottled it this season which will make it so much more difficult next

Pep leaving in 2 years, he may, and he may not, dicks like you have been saying he will be off since he arrived. He is signing up for 2 years, FOR NOW; will be more if he is still hungry. By the time Pep does leave City Arteta will be in a mental home

Team reaching the end of its life? Hart, Kompany, Zaba, Toure, Silva, Aguero all moved on, we evolved and succeeded, and will continue to do so. 7 premier leagues titles in 13 years, never out of the top 4 (you are rarely in it)

The spine of our team Dias, Stones, Rodri, Grealish, Haaland etc are hardly coming to the end of their careers

Over the last 5 years you have spent MORE THAN DOUBLE what we have, where has it got you? Sloppy fucking seconds

Rice may come to you, he seemingly wants to stay in London more than he wants to play for a trophy winning machine, arsenal will still be win fuck all, bottlers, and you will still be Desperate Dick posting in our forum about what you are going to do but never actually manage to do.

TWENTY YEARS (and counting)

Last edited:
Fact - you know FUCK ALL about how City operate

Fact - your club are perennial bottlers, missing CL qualification one year, the title the next, from seemingly impregnable positions

Fact - nobody knows what our transfer plans are because we do out business privately and efficiently, not pathetically and via the media as some clubs (as Eric Morecambe would say, cough arsenal)

Fact - you seem extremely desperate coming into another club’s forum telling us what’s going to happen
Last line just shows where things are right now. This is weird behaviour to come spouting nonsense to us in our forum.

You desperate ****, arsenal twat coming in here lecturing City fans, fuck off.

Arteta there for the long haul, absolute bollocks, barely 12 months ago your “fans” were booing the fuck out of him, just like you did to Wenger. Once it unravels next season you’ll be doing the same again, you are a dreadful fan base

Pep leaving in 2 years, he may, and he may not, dicks like you have been saying he will be off since he arrived. He is signing up for 2 years, FOR NOW; will be more if he is still hungry. By the time Pep does leave City Arteta will be in a mental home

Team reaching the end of its life? Hart, Kompany, Zaba, Toure, Silva, Aguero all moved in, we evolved and succeeded, and will continue to do so. 7 premier leagues in 13 years, never out of the top 4 (you are rarely in it)

The spine of our team Dias, Stones, Rodri, Grealish, Haaland etc are hardly coming to the end of their careers

Over the last 5 years you have spent MORE THAN DOUBLE what we have, where had it got you? Sloppy fucking seconds

Rice may come to you, he seemingly wants to stay in London more than he wants to play for a trophy winning machine, arsenal will still be win fuck all bottlers, you will still be Desperate Dick posting in our forum about what you are going to do but never actually manage to do.

TWENTY YEARS (and counting)

That's not exactly the boldest prediction I've ever seen!

But even City's low water mark is, atm, a dream season for Arsenal. Every manager since Mancini has won a league. There's been a major trophy every year for six years. We have qualified for the CL (Arsenal's only target in 22/23) for twelve years, and been in 2 of the last 3 finals.

What does a bad season for City look like at the moment? A domestic cup, second or third place and a QF CL exit? If I offered that to Arsenal for next season would you snap my arm off? I think you would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.